Spam Filter ISP 220.127.116.112
Spam Filter ISP 18.104.22.1682 Ranking & Summary
Spam Filter ISP 22.214.171.1242 description
Spam Filter ISP 126.96.36.1992 is designed to support ISPs and companies to run their SMTP servers. It is designed to be a proxy to your incoming SMTP server receiving all e-mails addressed to your domain. If the sender's IP is not blacklisted in DNS-MAPS based black lists then the e-mail is forwarded to your SMTP server. The new SFBD (SpamFilter Distributed Database) is a huge database of spammer's IPs updated in realtime by all SpamFilter installations in the world.
A new filter to scan inside embedded images is also included. Statistical Bayesian DNA fingerprinting, along with dozens of blacklist/white rules are also be applied to filter spam. Examples are country filters, SPF and SURBL filters, remote DNS validation tests. An optional antivirus plug-in is available. End users have Web access to their quarantined e-mails. They can view, delete, and force delivery of their own quarantined e-mail without having to ask the system administrators.
- Innovative, propietary anti spam filters
- Many competitive products rely on existing publicly available spam filtering tools, like SpamAssassin and statistical filtering. SpamFilter ISP was first released in 2002. Both the SFDB (SpamFilter Distributed Blacklist) and the SFDC (SpamFilter Distributed Content) are centralized databases, updated in real-time by thousands of SpamFilter installation throughout the world. SpamFilter ISP was the first product able to scan images or spam, even when they were being embedded in PDF files.
- Is the sender notified when their emails are blocked?
- A key feature for SpamFilter is the way spam email is rejected. When evaluating other anti spam software, ask the vendor how the sender is notified when their emails are blocked. There will be usually two kinds of responses, as is described below.
- Handling of non-deliverable emails
- Please note that is a major feature of this behavior is that SpamFilter will never send a non-delivery email for each email that is rejected. instead, this task is delegated to the remote server. This is very, very important, as some other anti spam products send themselves a non-delivery email back to the sender for each spam email that is stopped. This means that your network would be the source of potentially hundreds of thousands of non-delivery spam emails, one for every spam email you receive. This would cause your own network to become blacklisted by many other anti spam providers as you would be essentially a source of spam.
- Web Interface for End-User Quarantine Access
- End-users can access their quarantined emails via a web interface. This allows them the ability to view the spam emails that were blocked by SpamFilter, and to force the delivery of any valid email that was blocked by mistake. It is to be noted that once a user forces the delivery of an email from the quarantine, SpamFilter will automatically match the sender with the recipient. From then on, all future emails from that sender to that recipient will be automatically whitelisted. This will greatly reduce the risk of blocking valid emails in the future.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Microsoft Outlook Configuration
- Features a new filter that resolves to IPs all URLs embedded in emails,
- Performs a lookup of those IPs in the MAPS RBL blacklists
- Fixed Errors similar to: Exception occurred during DoIPtoCountry.
- Software - Operating System: Spam Filter ISP will run on Microsoft Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
- Hardware: Spam Filter is very CPU and RAM efficient. Server requirements will depend on the email traffic. VMWare virtual servers are also supported.
- Sample hardware configurations are as follows:
- For a server handling 20,000 emails/day, a 500MHz CPU and 512MB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- For a server handling 200,000 emails/day, a dual-core 2GHz Xeon CPU and 4GBMB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- For a server handling 2 million emails/day, two dual-core 3GHz Xeon CPUs and 4GBMB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- SpamFilter ISP - Optional quarantine database: Microsoft SQL Server 7 and higher, MySQL 4.0 and higher, Oracle 8 and higher, Microsoft Access 2000 and higher.
- SpamFilter Enterprise - One of the following database servers is required: Microsoft SQL Server 7 or higher - MySQL 5 or higher (Unix / Windows / Mac are supported MySQL platforms).
Spam Filter ISP 188.8.131.522 Screenshot
Spam Filter ISP 184.108.40.2062 Keywords
Bookmark Spam Filter ISP 220.127.116.112
Spam Filter ISP 18.104.22.1682 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SPAMfighter SMTP Anti Spam Server 2.6.2
- SPAMfighter SMTP Anti Spam Filter 2.5.9
- Microsoft Junk Email Filter for Outlook 2007 v1 (April 2007)
- Email Spy Monitor 2009 7.8
- GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP 14 Build 20080822 Beta 2 / 12 Build 20080623
- CPU & Ram Meter 2.1
- Performance Monitor 22.214.171.124
- SpamAI Lite Email Filter Software DRL 4.0