Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2
Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2 description
Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2 is a smart and reliable anti-spam server which can be used for small businesses, enterprises, and Internet Service Providers for comprehensive and effective blocking of spam and viruses before they reach your mail servers.
Simple to use, yet extremely customizable, servers running SpamFilter ISP are able to handle millions of emails per day without expensive per-user licensing fees.
- SFDB - SpamFilter Distributed Blacklist
- MAPS DNS RBL Filters
- SURBL Filters
- SPF - Sender Policy Framework
- Bayesian Statistical Filtering
- Image Scanning / Filtering
- Blacklist IPs
- Blacklist Domains
- Blacklisted FROM Emails
- Blacklisted TO Emails
- Blacklist by Country
- Honeypot Capabilities
- Attachment Blocking
- Keywords Filter
- Reverse DNS validation
- MX Record validation
- Reject if "Mail From" = "Mail To"
- Reject if "From Domain" = "To Domain"
- Whitelist Domains / IPs
- Deliver specific emails without filtering
- Whitelist FROM Emails
- List of "Authorized TO Emails"
- SMTP User Authentication with SSL support
- Customize filter settings for each domain
- Store settings in database
- Software - Operating System: Spam Filter ISP will run on Microsoft Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
- Hardware: Spam Filter is very CPU and RAM efficient. Server requirements will depend on the email traffic. VMWare virtual servers are also supported.
- Sample hardware configurations are as follows:
- For a server handling 20,000 emails/day, a 500MHz CPU and 512MB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- For a server handling 200,000 emails/day, a dual-core 2GHz Xeon CPU and 4GBMB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- For a server handling 2 million emails/day, two dual-core 3GHz Xeon CPUs and 4GBMB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- SpamFilter ISP - Optional quarantine database: Microsoft SQL Server 7 and higher, MySQL 4.0 and higher, Oracle 8 and higher, Microsoft Access 2000 and higher.
- SpamFilter Enterprise - One of the following database servers is required: Microsoft SQL Server 7 or higher - MySQL 5 or higher (Unix / Windows / Mac are supported MySQL platforms)
Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2 Screenshot
Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2
Spam Filter ISP 4.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SPAMfighter: Spam Filter for Outlook/Outlook Express 6.6.25
- SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 1.5.2
- SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 2.9 rev.871
- Ad Nuker Popup Blocker & Spam Filter 220.127.116.11
- Spam Bully for Outlook 2000/2002/2003 18.104.22.168
- Messenger Service SPAM Filter 1.0
- TZ Anti Spam Filter 22.214.171.124
- Extensible Messaging Platform Anti-Spam Filter 5.5