SpamSource 4.09 Ranking & Summary
SpamSource 4.09 description
SpamSource 4.09 is an excellent tool which enables you to collect information from messages for use in reporting unsolicited junk email. Quickly and easily retrieves the email message header and body information for use in Spam Reporting services, notifying email administrators.
- Collects SMTP headers and email body source.
- Copy information to the Windows clipboard or email to specified recipients
- Useful for reporting junk email to Spam Reporting services, Spam-filtering software manufacturers, or even your company's email administrator.
- Report spam source as text attachment
- Automatically retrieve full MIME message source when connected to Exchange 2000/2003/2007
- Automatically retrieve full MIME message source with Outlook 2003/2007
- Modify MIME headers to match body content when full MIME is missing (SpamCop)
- Support for Outlook 2000 - Outlook 2007
- User interface configurable to your own needs
- Delete or Move messages after emailing reports.
- Mark messages as Read after processing
- Report multiple spam messages in a single email
- Turn off Sent Items copies of Spam Reports
- Retrieve Internet Headers Only
- Customizable subjects for Report Email
- Include Attachment data in Report Email
- Process non-spam messages
- Place SpamSource buttons on individual messages
- Repair damaged headers
- Full support for Outlook 2007
- Completely re-written using Microsoft .NET
- Rebuild raw MIME when original is missing
- Simplified user interface
Requirements: Outlook 2000 or newer
SpamSource 4.09 Screenshot
SpamSource 4.09 Keywords
Bookmark SpamSource 4.09
SpamSource 4.09 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.