SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100
SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100 Ranking & Summary
SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100 description
SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter is adopting refined algorithm and statistical filtering technology. Its built-in filter mechanism blocks spam and quarantines viruses before they get to users inbox. Self-learning ability ensures that its knowledge base is always up-to-date no matter how spam changes.
Repeated test and user experience prove that SpamWeed can block over 99% spam with virtually no false positive. Furthermore, this application will support all POP3 email clients.
- Pre-trained to achieve satisfactory detection rate out-of-the-box.
- Easy to train: SpamWeed is sensitive to training. Usually after using for one week, it can successfully block over 99% spam with virtually no false positive.
- Standard whitelist enable users to add a friends email address to bypass filter, SpamWeed s "automatic" whitelist analyzes users incoming emails and intelligently decide who is friend and add it to whitelist database.
- Conform to personal email habits: different people have different definition of junk mail. Spamweed follows your logic of legitimate mails and thus classify spam accordingly.
- Safe email management: Emails classified as spam is placed in a quarantine area and can be retrieved easily if necessary.
- Email report gives users a summary of junk mail received over a certain period of time. The report function is also fully configurable.
- Neutralize hazardous email viruses so that they will not execute automatically once the message is opened.
- Free technical support: SpamWeed provide free technical report for both registered and trial users.
- Search function to locate any email message conveniently.
- SpamWeed supports multiple email accounts and users can view both spam and legitimate mail of each account separately in SpamWeed administrator.
- "Only view mail received within ... hours" feature enables users to view only email received over certain time period. It is to allow users to go over both spam and legitimate mail most efficiently.
- Fixed bugs related in mail info records introduced in v3.4
- Minor improvements in trace log (for problem solving purpose)
- Other minor bug fixes
- Disk Space: At least 10M of hard disk space. You may need a lot more if your email volume is high
- RAM: 256MB or more
- Internet Connection: 56k dial-up or faster, broadband recommended
- Email Client: Any POP3 compliant email client
SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100 Screenshot
SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100 Keywords
Bookmark SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100
SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter 3.5 Rev 100 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.