SuperMailer 4.80 Ranking & Summary
SuperMailer 4.80 description
SuperMailer 4.80 allows you to send personalized serial mails (like newsletters) as plaintext or HTML with additional attachment using up to 10 threads simultaneous. The recipients of the message can be imported from a text file, the Windows addressbook, from Microsoft Outlook, Excel or a SQL database.
SuperMailer manages the recipients of the message, the email content and attachments in a project, so you can easily reuse the data. Emails as HTML can be easy created with the integrated WYSIWYG editor, so you can insert images, hyperlinks and tables on the fly in your email. While sending the emails you can see live the progress. After done you can save a protocoll as plaintext or HTML file.
SuperMailer uses a SMTP server, Microsoft Outlook, a MAPI capable client, sends the messages directly to the recipient or uses a PHP script to send newsletter over your server/web space. Additional it integrates a function to check email addresses, hyperlinks, correct spelling and tracking for success control. With a subscription / unsubscription script (for free) you can manage your newsletter subscriptions and unsubscriptions very easily.
1. Email newsletter software SuperMailer...
- manages your data like recipients, email text and attachments in projects.
- lets you create newsletters in HTML or plaintext format.
- can save all kind of information about recipients you want (field definition variably). That's make SuperMailer to the right choice for you.
- enables you to send email messages to thousands of recipients (time needed for this action depends on size of the email and the speed of your upload link). SuperMailer also supports IDN names.
- can upload images and embedded data to you web space / server via FTP or HTTP automatically to provide smaller emails.
- lets you filter failed transmissions so that you can send it again.
- has a local and global blacklist that you can let fill automatically or manually with unsubscribed newsletter recipients. No recipient in this blacklist will get email anymore.
2. SuperMailer imports newsletter recipients...
- from text files with any separator (CSV format),
- from your Windows address book (WAB, Microsoft Outlook Express),
- from SQL databases,
- from Microsoft Outlook,
- from Public Exchange Folders,
- from Microsoft Excel,
- from OpenOffice.org Calc 2.x,
- from Windows Vista contacts (Windows Mail),
- from FollowUpMailer responders (only in german version),
- from SMSout (only in german version),
- from SuperMailingList (at this time only in german language available)
- directly from the internet (CSV file or script must provide the data),
- with SuperMailer-Bounce you can load bounced email addresses from file.
3. With help of a small script, you can provide subscriptions and unsubscriptions of your newsletter directly from your own website or via a special unsubscribe link in your newsletter. This script supports the double opt in procedure (permission based marketing). SuperMailer receives this subscriptions/unsubscriptions from your POP3, IMAP inbox or from an Outlook mail folder and will add or remove the recipients automatically. You can also let SuperMailer write the subscriptions/unsubscriptions to a SQL database directly.
4. With HTML newsletter software SuperMailer you can create...
- personalized serial emails by placing fieldnames in it. SuperMailer fills this placeholders automatically with the correct information of the actual recipient before sending the email.
- emails as plaintext or HTML
5. Preview for newsletters in HTML or as plaintext...
- will show you how your newsletter will be shown in the recipients email program. You can have a preview for every email with included recipients data.
- will show all embedded images and attachments.
6. With mass mail software SuperMailer you can...
- send attachments of every file size
- SuperMailer can create personalized attachments. You can use a Word or Excel template file and let SuperMailer replace all placeholders e.g. name and first name in this file. Optionally you can create a PDF file from the Word or Excel file. For PDF file creation you must install Ghostscript and Redmon.
7. Create conditions (IF, THEN, ELSE) for your newsletter text... to use the correct address by name, offers for special customers only or for many other things...
8. Email newsletter software SuperMailer sends...
- all messages over the outbox server (SMTP server) of your provider and that with up to 10 threads (connections) at the same time. This transfers your messages very fast. Naturally SuperMailer supports SMTP authentication and POP3 before SMTP authentication. You can also specify more than on outbox server for email sending.
- all newsletters directly to the recipients server acting as a SMTP server, so that problems with email providers, restricted number of sent emails etc. can be handled. This method is only recommend for internet connections with a static IP address.
- all emails with help of your own webspace or dedicated server. The webspace or dedicated server must support PHP4 or PHP5 scripts.
- Alternatively you can send via Microsoft Outlook/Microsoft Outlook with Exchange server (HTML, plaintext and embedded images) or any other MAPI capable application like Outlook Express or Lotus Notes (only plaintext).
9. Test the Spam classification of your newsletters before sending it: Before you send your emails you can check it for Spam parts like words, text colors, paragraphs...
10. Protocol the email sending is a core asset of SuperMailer: While sending the emails you can see the progress and possible errors live on your screen.You can also see the estimated remaining time for sending your newsletters / serial mails.
11. Check bounces with SuperMailer-Bounce: SuperMailer-Bounce can retrieve bounced emails from POP3/IMAP inboxes or from a Microsoft Outlook mail folder and removes email addresses from recipients list. Optionally it can write the email addresses in a text file or removes it from Microsoft Outlook contacts folder.
12. Check the addresses of your newsletter address pool: With the integrated email address checking function you can check your email addresses with up to 100 threads simultaneous and let delete automatically wrong addresses from your list.
13. SuperMailer as a part of your own application: With a configuration file (example enclosed and described in help file) you can automate SuperMailer. With this file you can select the source of your recipient list, the look of your emails, file attachments, sending options etc. to send via SuperMailer automatically.
This feature is useful if you provide a own software like a customer or address manager.
Enhancements: changes on webpage
SuperMailer 4.80 Screenshot
SuperMailer 4.80 Keywords
Bookmark SuperMailer 4.80
SuperMailer 4.80 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.