Ravenskull 1.6 Ranking & Summary
Ravenskull 1.6 description
Ravenskull - a magical quest full of puzzles and mystery, as reality blends with fantasy.
A compelling and absorbing game of strategy and skill!
* Two massive castle adventures, eight large levels in total. Your quest begins with Castle Ravenskull, and progresses to the bigger and more perilous Castle Danube.
* Four character types (male and female versions of each) with their own special abilities. You can choose to be an adventurer, warrior, wizard or elf.
* Save and load game positions at specific locations. The locations will only be found after extensive progress into the quest.
* Create your own adventures using the Adventure Editor, Level Editor, and Tile Set Editor - for placing your own graphics into the game.
* A special scripting language, called RavenScript, allows you to design your own puzzles to build into your own complete adventures.
The two castles are protected by powerful guardian creatures called ravenbees, while Castle Danube is also known to be inhabited by monsters. Many weird and wonderful experiences await you within these two eerie castles and their grounds! Can you succeed in this huge Ravenskull quest?
Requirements: Pentium II 400MHz or higher / 32MB RAM / 16MB Graphics / DirectX 7.0 or higher
Whats new in this version: Version 1.6 features full Windows Vista compatibility.
Ravenskull 1.6 Screenshot
Ravenskull 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Ravenskull 1.6
Ravenskull 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.