A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta
A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta Ranking & Summary
A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta description
A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta brings users a very interesting and great game which brings you a procedurally-generated 2D side-scrolling adventure of limitless proportions. Survive and explore a vast persistent world filled with dangerous creatures, powerful magic, and ancient technology. Do so while helping other survivors establish settlements, gathering resources to craft, fending off evil invaders, and more.
- Explore the beautiful and dangerous regions of Environ in a sprawling adventure. Travel through lush countryside, ruined towns, deep subterranean caves, and buildings of all shapes and sizes.
- Procedural-generation ensures no two worlds will ever be the same. Your planet unfolds as you discover it, and once you've discovered something it becomes part of your Environ for good.
- Take command of survivor settlements. Scout surrounding areas for rare crafting materials and fend off invaders in the turn-based strategic overlay. Improve resident productivity and quality of life through the city-building interface at each settlement.
- Bring to life an infinite amount of characters, settings and stories. You don't just represent an individual, you represent an entire civilization and its indomitable will to survive in a shattered world.
- Everywhere has treasures to discover, people to help, and evils to confront. Craft a variety of spells, scrolls, and traps to help you on your way.
- During beta, there are new updates nearly every weekday -- packed with additional content, improvements, and much more.
- Fixed an exception that could occur when the F3 debug menu was open when exiting to the main menu.
- Thanks to martyn_van_buren for reporting.
- Spells that cause an effect that lasts a finite amount of time _that varies by tier of the spell_ now show that timespan in their tooltips. Most spells have some sort of duration that isn't something that ever changes, and those don't clutter up the tooltips with info that never changes/
- Right now this applies to Emit Light scrolls, Ride The Lightning, and Storm Dash.
- Another boss room added by zebramatt.
- The Miniature spell no longer has a time limit attached to it. Use it once to shrink down, and use it again to grow back larger.
- The cooldown time on miniature has been reduced from 4 seconds to 0.66 seconds, making it so that it can be used for dodging, etc. It also now uses a movement cooldown instead of logistical.
- The following spells/objects now have level caps on them: Miniature, Shrink, Seize, Snowsuit, Heatsuit.
- These can now only be used up until ( Tier * 10 ) + 5 chunk levels. Older tierless versions are treated as tier 1.
- Thus a Tier I (or 0) snowsuit can now only be used in chunks up to level 15, for instance. Tier II snowsuits can be used up to level 25, and so on.
- When players drop the snowsuit or heatsuit that they are wearing, it now makes them take off the suit visually
- Additionally, when the area is too high-level for the suit, it now makes them take it off.
- Fixed a couple of bugs with players keeping running to the side (or even storm dashing) when the escape menu is brought up during gameplay and while the arrow keys are held down.
- Thanks to Penumbra for reporting.
- Previously, if you were too over-leveled compared to a boss, it would have a potential to give you 0 EXP for beating that boss.
- Now the minimum amount of EXP that can be gained by killing a given boss is based on the boss type:
- Microboss: 1
- Miniboss: 5
- Lieutenant: 50
- Overlord: 500
- Added a new Storm Rush spell.
- A sustained burst of speed propels you forward at 500% of your normal rate, but you take twice as much damage during this time. Costs magic points every second, and lasts until you run out of magic points or use the ability a second time. Does not work if your speed is currently reduced to zero. Automatically used if in your inventory and you double-tap left or right.
- This is basically identical to Storm Dash, except that it costs more MP and is sustained until you disable it. It also takes magma added to the normal storm dash recipe to make this work.
- Thanks to Itchykobu for suggesting.
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7, 32 or 64 bit
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 1.6Ghz CPU (more is recommended for multiplayer servers)
- 1 GB Hard Disk Space
- 800x600 or greater desktop screen resolution (1024x768 recommended)
- Broadband Internet Connection or LAN required for multiplayer
- Graphics card must support 1024x1024 textures (most 32MB and up graphics cards do).
- Shader model 3.0 required for dynamic skies, but static skies will automatically be used on older cards.
A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta Screenshot
A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta Keywords
Bookmark A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta
A Valley Without Wind demo 0.525 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.