AbcPuzzles 8.3 Ranking & Summary
AbcPuzzles 8.3 description
AbcPuzzles 8.3 provides two variations on a tile-based puzzle game. Each uses the same basic engine where you move the tiles in groups of four or more by spinning them with the control located in the corner where four tiles touch.
- Similar to Rubiks Cube in two dimensions, the games are harder than they first look because you must get the tiles properly aligned without disrupting your previous work.
- AlterJig uses images, scrambling the inner blocks but leaving the outside one intact.
- Five images are provided, and your own properly formatted bitmaps can be used.
- Cyclanoid is similar, but your task is to arrange the tiles in rows to match the icons displayed along the game-area border.
- Demo modes and documentation are included for both games.
AbcPuzzles 8.3 Screenshot
AbcPuzzles 8.3 Keywords
Bookmark AbcPuzzles 8.3
AbcPuzzles 8.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.