Active Lines 1.5
Active Lines 1.5 Ranking & Summary
Active Lines 1.5 description
Active Lines 1.5 is a famous and easy to play puzzle game. All you have to do is just moving balls arranging them in lines. But sometimes you have to think, what line to build and what ball to take. This game does not require fast reflexes, and will fascinate not only kids, but their parents as well. Now with amazing "water" effects!
Make up the lines with 5 or more balls of the same color. Balls can move vertically and horizontally, but not diagonally, and there must be a free path to their destination. To move a ball, first click on it. Then click again on the spot where you want to move the ball. Aligning five or more balls vertically, horizontally or diagonally will make them disappear and score some points. New balls appear after every move that does not complete the line. The balls that will appear in the next round are showed on the board in a small size.
- Active balls: The balls are not just staying still waiting for you to select them, they are active, moving!
- Beautiful waves: Balls are swimming in a water, making amazing waves.
- Game speed: Game speed is automatically adjusting to the player. If you used to think for a long time, you can see the balls swimming slow. For those who plays fast balls will fly.
- Convenient playing: Most impatient can begin next move, before the balls complete the previous one. Try it. It is really convenient!
- Classic rules: Time-proved classic rules make the game really interesting.
- Skinable interface: Different skins let you to select the game's look. Practically to any taste.
- Autosave: Autosave feature lets you to quit and to return back to the game at any time without inconvenience.
- Celeron 333 Mhz,
- 64 Mb Ram,
- DirectX 7.0
- RAM: at least 64Mb
- Pentium II 333 MHz or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
Active Lines 1.5 Screenshot
Active Lines 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark Active Lines 1.5
Active Lines 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.