Age of Empires 1.0
Age of Empires 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Age of Empires 1.0 description
Age of Empires 1.0 offers you a wonderful game that is designed at Microsoft by Ensemble Studios™ and features the expertise of Bruce Shelley, co-designer of the hit strategy game Civilization who crafted the award-winning Civilization, Age of Empires features advanced game play that's comprehensive enough for hard-core fans of strategic gaming, yet simple enough for the newest gamer to pick up.
- Breathtaking 3D graphics, unusual in this area of the gaming world.
- Start the game with only your powers of persuasion, and then get your tribe learning essential skills and adapting and developing important technologies to advance.
- Reach out to other civilizations through peaceful trade or through combat and annexation.
- Predictable--single out a scenario to play and repeat, and you'll be greeted with a different situation every time.
- Allow you to play one campaign.
- Gamers can choose from one of several ways to win the game, including: world domination by conquering enemy civilizations, exploration of the known world and economic victory through the accumulation of wealth.
- Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/NT/Me/XP/2000
- PC with 90 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- 16 MB of system RAM
- 80 MB available hard disk space
- 4x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- Local SVGA bus video display with 1 MB VRAM
- Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- 28.8 Kbps or better modem for online play
Age of Empires 1.0 Screenshot
Age of Empires 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Age of Empires 1.0
Age of Empires 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.