Alien Arena 2009 7.30
Alien Arena 2009 7.30 Ranking & Summary
Alien Arena 2009 7.30 description
Alien Arena 2009 7.30 is designed as a very interesting and cool game that is a multiplayer online deathmatch game based on the GPL id source code. This game features incredibly smooth and fast game play with next-generation engine features such as shaders, real-time per-pixel and per-vertex lighting and shadows, lensflares, light bloom, weather, and GLSL shader effects.
The game includes over 60 levels, nine weapons (with alt-fire modes), six player characters, mutaters, six game play modes, and an in-game server browser. With modes like Team Core Assault, Cattle Prod, Duel, Deathball, Capture the Flag, and All Out Assault, Alien Arena has an endless replayability factor. The renderer has been extensively rewritten and now uses GLSL per-pixel lighting shaders on all game surfaces.
- GLSL per-pixel lighting on meshes(now all surfaces).
- OpenAL 1.1
- Ogg-Vorbis support.
- GLSL post process framebuffer effects.
- New scoreboards.
- New HUD.
- Stereo music files.
- Seven new maps.
- Two new player characters.
- Voice taunt system.
- Doppler sound effects.
- Version 7.30 includes new maps, new models, new textures, and major engine enhancements.
- Rscript shader optimizations, fixed bug with flushing.
- Fixed maxclients so that timedemo and other items can be run.
- Added new textures and meshes for maps.
- Added dm-deimos2k9.
- Added realistic sun object.
- Quake4 style explosion shockwave effect.
- Added type option for vegetation shaders(grass and leaves).
- Fixed and modified cvar r_speeds operation.
- Added dm-warmachine2k9.
- New scoreboards.
- Rewrote mesh rendering routines, removed ordered iteration for non-legacy code.
- Replaced all fixed function mesh per-pixel lighting routines with GLSL.
- Removed Cybergirl until UV maps and animations can be fixed.
- Changed lighting in player setup menu.
- Added support for scrolling and glow effects for GLSL mesh shaders.
- Improved accuracy of real-time lighting of meshes in GLSL.
- New player model, Slashbot.
- Much faster shadow rendering.
- Fixed map voting string.
- Low skill bots no longer user disruptors or vaporizers.
- Added Mouse Smoothing(adaptive sensitivity).
- Constrain overbrights to valid values.
- Eliminate duplicate putenv() calls.
- Updated blaster skin, fixed uv maps.
- New HUD for AA2k9.
- Ejecting brass now makes noise.
- Add gl_showpolys.
- Fixed some bad water normalmaps.
- New player character, the Commander.
- Added voice taunt system.
- Fixed bug in func_rotating flags.
- Rescaled Violator view weapon.
- Added ctf-frost2k9.
- Added dm-invasion.
- Better culling of grass.
- Fixed bullets endless bouncing in some cases.
- Added water splash entity(misc_watersplash).
- Added OpenAL 1.1 sound system.
- Replaced all music with stero files.
- Rocket, rocket launcher sound effects changed.
- Vaporizor sound effect changed.
- Disruptor no longer sends sound to entire level.
- Added GLSL post process framebuffer effects.
- Added explosion distortion(using GLSL FB effect).
- Added pain distortion(using GLSL FB effect).
- Added widescreen resolutions to non-custom list.
- Updated menus with new options.
- Added aoa-frost2k9.
- Allow alt-fire to respawn players.
- Added dm-chasmatic2k9.
- Added normalmaps for vehicles, consoles, and powerup items.
- Fixed bug with normalmaps getting gamma correction.
- Added smoke to explosions, updated smoke effects.
- Flag return for campers who die from anti-camp.
- Resampled sounds that need to be upsampled.
- Status explanations of video settings.
- Added doppler effect setting.
- Fixed bug with normals array being undersized.
- Updated vehicle icons.
- Added dm-command2k9.
- Added Ogg-vorbis support.
- Slight repositioning of beamgun.
- Fixed menu bug with dynamic lights, bulletproof the menu from doing bad things with settings.
Alien Arena 2009 7.30 Screenshot
Alien Arena 2009 7.30 Keywords
Bookmark Alien Arena 2009 7.30
Alien Arena 2009 7.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.