Anirah 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Anirah 1.0 description
In Anirah, you are given a target number and then can match as many tiles as it takes to total up to that number. Tiles can be selected if they can slide off the board - straight up, down, left, or right. You could make a match with three tiles, or ten tiles, or even just one tile. The goal is to clear the board and proceed to the next round.
- 4 gameplay modes - including timed modes and Dice Modes that generate new target numbers after
- 3 Difficulty settings
- 5 sets of tile graphics
- The not-very-secret Geek Mode to really twist your mind (yay for binary arithmetic!)
- Language Support - Built-in support for multiple language files
- Multiple screen resolutions - runs in 800x600 for compatibility with older machines, up to 1920x1200 for higher end machines
- You need to have Microsoft's .Net Framework 2.0 or higher installed (or the Mono equivalent)
- If you are running Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher, or Vista, then you should be all set.
Anirah does not require a high end machine. It runs quite well on my 800 Mhz Windows 98 test machine.
Anirah 1.0 Screenshot
Anirah 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Anirah 1.0
Anirah 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.