ArtMoney 7.30 Ranking & Summary
ArtMoney 7.30 description
ArtMoney 7.30 is designed as a cheating program that can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points.
The program finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter this addresses. Buy PRO edition and get extra features and full technical support via email. Special offer for ArtMoney Pro! Use coupon code APAD784 for 10% OFF.
- Extra feature: You can select a folder (or a disk) as object. For example, you can scan a game folder for files that contain your money in the game. You can scan a disk, folder for files that contain your text string or another value.
- Extra feature: Additional filter conditions (>,<,<>,>=,<=). For example, you can use the filter condition <> (not equal) to filter values that are not equal 0. By that you will decrease total time of a search.
- Extra feature: You can search for text strings. The strings like a name of hero, a name of city, a name of weapon or a game script (for some script-based online games).
- Extra feature: Filtering by formula. The most powerful search method! You will find any coded value!
- Extra feature: Saving and loading a process. You can use it for saving in a game, if the game has no save function. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA. Limitations: You can not restart the process. It works only in one level for big games. This feature does not work in some games.
- Extra feature: Stealth mode. ArtMoney disappears from the process list and from Windows list of operating system. Some games detect ArtMoney when you are trying to cheat. Enable the Stealth mode and the game will not detect it. Requirements: Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/VISTA.
- Extra feature: Special option "Use own functions for access to memory". Set it to bypass any protection of memory. ArtMoney will use its own service for access to memory. Use it if ArtMoney can not open a process or read a memory. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA.
- Extra feature: Search for structures. A structure is a composite type. It is composed of variables that can have different types. For example, a structure of hero in a game contains hero attributes - health, experience, level, power, dexterity and accuracy. The user can generate a structure automatically from the opened table or can create it manually. The structure can contain skipped bytes between variables (ArtMoney can skip unknown attributes in the structure). Search for structures is an easy way to defeat DMA (if you have found some valid addresses and now they are not valid). You can find your structure easily without filtration and then use the "Auto apply the offset" command.
- All nag screens will be removed.
- Full technical support by email. Notifications about new upgrades by email.
- Using ArtMoney is totally LEGAL, it is NOT a program to copy, hack, crack or unprotect other programs. You may not use it for illegal actions.
- ArtMoney is available in two editions: SE (Special Edition FREEWARE) and PRO (Professional Edition).
- ArtMoney v7 PRO Edition cost only $24.90 for one user. It's a one time payment - all upgrades are free!
- As a registered user, you get software updates and upgrades absolutely free of charge. PRO Edition offers some extra features, it gives you almost 100% result!
- Only registered users can get technical support and can use all extra features
- New option - "Module addressing".
- The program works with addresses inside loaded module of selected process.
- It calculates the final address by summing the start address of the module and the address inside the module.
- New option - "Scan memory area of system modules".
- 100% IBM compatible computer Pentium 16MB RAM or higher
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003/VISTA x86
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows XP/2003/VISTA x64 Edition. ArtMoney works only with 32-bits processes. 64-bits processes are not displayed in the select list and you cannot work with it.
ArtMoney 7.30 Screenshot
ArtMoney 7.30 Keywords
Bookmark ArtMoney 7.30
ArtMoney 7.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.