Baseball Mogul 2008 1
Baseball Mogul 2008 1 Ranking & Summary
Baseball Mogul 2008 1 description
Baseball Mogul 2008 1 is considered as a wonderful and interesting game for you to try. Baseball Mogul 2008 begins in any year you choose, from 1900 to 2007 with the full roster of your favorite team or an entirely fictional team of your own creation. As General Manager (GM), your job is to build the best lineup of players to take your team to the World Series. You can make complex player trades and sign players to multi-year contracts as you build your team, but you'll have to compete with the other General Managers, and negotiate with the player's agents. Baseball Mogul also lets you manage the finances for your ball club. Raise revenue by setting the price of tickets and concessions, and selling the TV broadcast rights, while you manage the budget for your farm system, player scouts, medical staff, and player payroll.
- New Baseball Mogul Encyclopedia
- Outputs over 30,000 interlinked HTML pages.
- New Database Engine
- Records every stat for every player, even after they're dead.
- Automatically loads every historical player
- Easily compare your prospects to the best players of all time.
- New User Interface
- More stats at your fingertips.
- Improved support for customized logos and skins.
- New Financial Model
- Correct revenue and salaries for each era.
- From 1901 to 2007 and beyond.
- New "Save Anytime" Feature
- Now you can save and resume your game between individual pitches.
- New Ticker Tape
- Scrolling updates during the season and during each game.
- New Expanded Scouting Reports
- Game log tracks recent peformances including hitting streaks and slumps.
- New talent graph shows how each player's "Current" and "Potential" ratings developed over his entire career
- Personality analysis shows the teams for which a player will waive his no-trade clause.
- New Player Development Engine
- The career paths of thousands of real players were examined to create more realistic aging and scouting algorithms.
- Draft day is now more unpredictable.
- New Physics-Based Simulation
- Over 30 years experience writing statistical simulations and arcade-style baseball games have been combined to bring you the most realistic baseball experience possible.
- Now you can follow the path of the ball on screen, with the correct underlying physics.
- From the effects of weather and friction to the correct spin on each pitch, Baseball Mogul continues to give you the most realistic results possible, backed by a real-world physics model.
- New 2007 Rosters
- Baseball Mogul 2008 is the only game that includes every season from 1901 to 2007, complete with hand-edited rosters and ratings for thousands of major and minor league players.
- New Roster Tools
- Create a an entire fictional universe in any historical era with just a few clicks.
- Updated Player Database
- Includes more than 18,000 players from 1901 to 2007.
- You can play as any team in any year.
- Updated Pitcher Database
- Season-by-season pitch data for over 1,200 pitchers that you can't find anywhere else.
- Includes individually researched ratings for every pitch in each pitcher's arsenal, going back to 1901.
- From Gaylord Perry's spitball to Daisuke Matsuzaka's "Gyroball", Baseball Mogul 2008 is the most complete baseball simulation you can buy.
- Animated Play-By-Play
- In-game Manager Mode lets you call plays and make substitutions as if you were in the dugout.
- Or retire to the owner's box and let your coaches and players control the action. It's up to you!
- Pitch-By-Pitch Mode
- Fully interactive pitch-by-pitch mode puts you in complete control of the game.
- Graphical batting and pitching interface gives you pinpoint control over each pitch.
- Brush back the batter with an inside fastball, then put him away with a splitter in the dirt.
- New One-Pitch Mode gives strategic control without having to pick individual pitches.
- Lefty-Righty Stats
- Baseball Mogul 2008 tracks every match-up.
- Whether you are pinch-hitting in the 9th or trading for someone to platoon with your left-handed outfielder, Baseball Mogul puts all the data at your fingertips.
- Every scouting report includes lefty/righty splits, plus a skill breakdown against each type of pitcher (or hitter).
- Fast Simulation Speed
- It wouldn't be Baseball Mogul if you had to take a bathroom break while the season progressed.
- Baseball Mogul 2008 can play a full season, including all computer trades and roster moves, in under 30 seconds.
- Processor: P600 or better (or Pentium-compatible).
- Memory: Required 128 MB, Recommended 512 MB.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/XP/2000/2003/Vista.
- Hard Drive Space: 500 MB.
- At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
Baseball Mogul 2008 1 Screenshot
Baseball Mogul 2008 1 Keywords
Bookmark Baseball Mogul 2008 1
Baseball Mogul 2008 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.