Battle of Europe demo
Battle of Europe demo Ranking & Summary
Battle of Europe demo description
Battle of Europe demo is an interesting game in which players are taken through breathtaking terrain modeled for London, Norway, Dunkirk and Berlin.
A full hanger of fighters and bombers completely submerse the player in the reality of the World War II flying aces; risking their lives daily in countless dog fights, and returning home in a smoking plane littered with bullet holes... if at all.
Whether the sortie puts the player in the seat of a traditional British Spitfire, or behind the throttle of a captured German prototype, the honor of the RAF must be maintained at all costs in order to keep the Axis forces at bay!
This one-mission demo for Battle of Europe lets you learn to fly in the tutorial before taking on enemies in a dogfight.
- 16 historically based missions, including tutorial and bonus missions.
- 180 models including planes, bases, ships, vehicles and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from easy to hard.
- System of bonuses.
- 3D graphics with realistic special effects.
- Varying weather and daytime conditions.
- Dazzling visual effects.
- 8 camera modes, which allow you to survey the entire battlefield.
- Multiple camera effects including camera emulation and trembling.
- Auto targeting.
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-change game controls.
- Keyboard, mouse, and joystick support.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium IV
- 512+ RAM
- 600 MB HD for full installation
- AGP GeForce 3+ or ATI Radeon 8500+
- Sound card; CD-ROM (installation)
- DirectX 9.0c
Battle of Europe demo Screenshot
Battle of Europe demo Keywords
Bookmark Battle of Europe demo
Battle of Europe demo Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.