Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1
Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1 Ranking & Summary
Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1 description
Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1 is an exciting and fun to play game which uses the latest technology to produce stunning 3D graphics. The logic and rules are similar to other "falling blocks" games like Tetris® and Columns™. Bloxter Screenshot 1 Even if you've never played any of those games, Bloxter is very easy to learn. Drop colored blocks and try to form lines that will react and disappear! Your job as a bloxter is to produce energy in a block reactor, using colored blocks and various tools. You may encounter alien life-forms called vaders (Arcade Mode only). Some of these invaders are evil, while others will help you.
Bloxter consists of over 30 different boards to play, with smooth 3D animations and endless replayability. It has two different game modes: 'Puzzle Mode' with classic gameplay and no distractions, and 'Arcade Mode' with bonus lamps and alien monsters.
It also features an import-export highscores function, which lets you swap highscores with your friends. When importing, Bloxter merges the highscores together, keeping the best ones.
- Stunning 3D graphics.
- Play in 'Puzzle Mode' with classic gameplay and no distractions, or choose the challenging 'Arcade Mode' featuring bonus lamps and alien monsters.
- Over 30 different boards.
- Endless replayability!
- Easy to learn (gameplay somewhat similar to games like Columns™ and Tetris®).
- Hard to master, since every board requires different tactics and skills.
- Import/export highscores.
- OpenGL support - The game always uses OpenGL on Mac OS X, but the Windows version may use DirectX if OpenGL-compatible hardware can't be found.
Enhancements: Various improvements.
Requirements: Mac (OS X 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard)
Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1 Screenshot
Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1
Bloxter (for Mac OS X) 1.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.