Chess-7 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Chess-7 3.2 description
Chess-7 3.2 offers you a useful tool that can play chess both with the computer and a human partner, analyse chess positions, and solve chess problems.
You can widely change the appearance of the program window. The program supports skin add-ins by their simple addition to the program catalog. You can use in-built skins or create your own ones.
- Play chess with the computer (three levels of difficulty) or with a partner;
- Play via network;
- Analyse chess positions or solve chess problems;
- View end edit description of position: comment, numeric annotation glyph, variation.
- Use visual analyse of game variation;
- Change the appearance of the chess board and pieces: there are seven inbuilt skins and twenty one external skins;
- Create your own skins using the tool: "Skin maker";
- Modify the appearance of the non-game part of the window: background and tone color, chessboard scale, coordinate readout;
- Show possible moves, the last move, check and captured pieces during the game;
- Save or load: games in the widespread PGN (portable game notation) format, positions in FEN format (Forsyth-Edwards notation);
- Import and export game to multi-game PGN file, export game to HTML format;
- Print game listing;
- Set piece letters and;
- Customize key map for export position as text.
- Windows operation system
- 30 MB free disk space.
Chess-7 3.2 Screenshot
Chess-7 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Chess-7 3.2
Chess-7 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.