Chess-7 3.31 Ranking & Summary
Chess-7 3.31 description
Using Chess-7 3.31 you can play chess both with the computer and a human partner, analyse chess positions, and solve chess problems.
You can widely change the appearance of the program window. And of course the appearance of the board itself and the chess pieces are paid attention to : the program supports skin add-ins by their simple addition to the program catalog. You can use in-built skins or create your own ones.
- Play chess with the computer (three levels of difficulty) or with a partner
- Play via network
- Analyse chess positions or solve chess problems
- View end edit description of position: comment, numeric annotation glyph, variation
- Use visual analyse of game variation
- Change the appearance of the hess board and pieces: there are seven inbuilt skins and twenty one external skins
- Create your own skins using the tool: "Skin maker"
- Modify the appearance of the non-game part of the window: background and tone color, chessboard scale, coordinate readout
- Show possible moves, the last move, check and captured pieces during the game
- Save or load: games in the widespread PGN (portable game notation) format, positions in FEN format (Forsyth-Edwards notation)
- Import and export game to multi-game PGN file
- Export game to HTML format
- Print game listing
- Set piece letters and customize key map for export position as text.
Enhancements: fixed minor bugs
- Windows OS
~30 MB free disk space
Chess-7 3.31 Screenshot
Chess-7 3.31 Keywords
Bookmark Chess-7 3.31
Chess-7 3.31 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.