Cross+A 7.11 Ranking & Summary
Cross+A 7.11 description
Cross+A 7.11 is a useful game created for the purpose of simplifying the solution of crosswords, word-based puzzles, anagrams, cryptarithms and logic puzzles (Nonogram, Sudoku, Kakuro, Hitori, Slitherlink, Link-a-Pix, Fill-a-Pix, Battleship, Hashiwokakro, Masyu, Light Up, Fillomino, Futoshiki, Kuromasu, Nurikabe, Tents).
Search modes of the program:
- Search by Letters: Search word by known length and letters.
- Anagram Search: This mode has two special options:
- "Descending" Search: Search for all words that can be created from the text letters. For example, for the word option the program will find the words list: point, piton, top, into, tip, etc.
- "Ascending" Search: Search for all words that include all letters of the text. For example, for the word element the program will find the words list: settlement, development, experimental, acknowledgement, electromagnetism, etc.
- Search by Description: This search mode is used when some words in the target word description are known.
- Search by Pattern: Search with use of special wildcard characters.
- Word-combination Search: The program tries to create word-combinations using the text letters. For example: incredible = nice + bridle.
- Telephone Number Search
The program finds word equivalents for the telephone numbers. Telephone number digits are substituted by letters written on telephone set buttons.
For example: 728-74-68 = PATRIOT.
- Search by Syllables
The program creates words using syllables from the user's list.
For example: at,be,e,for = ate, beat, bee, before, fore.
- Coupling Words Search
Search for pairs of words where the first word ending is equal to the second word beginning.
For example: ?????(gen)???? = PATHOGEN and GENESIS.
- Trackword Search: Search for words, which can be made by moving from letter to letter horizontally or vertically in the grid.
- Cryptarithm: Cryptarithm is an mathematical puzzle involving words where there is a one-to-one mapping between letters and digits that makes the arithmetic equation true. For example: MOTHER+FATHER=PARENT => 196753+286753=483506.
- Word-chain Search: Search for chains of words, where every word differs from its neighbors by one or few letters. For example: FLY - FAY - FAT - CAT.
Solving of logic puzzles:
- Nonogram ("Hanjie"): Solve black-and-white and multicolored nonograms (griddlers). User also can create his own nonogram.
- Sudoku: 9 x 9, 12 x 12, 16 x 16, Sudoku X, Geometry Sudoku (Kikagaku Nanpure), Godoku (Wordoku), Asterisk Sudoku, Windoku, Sudoku-DG, Killer Sudoku, Greater Than Sudoku, Even-Odd Sudoku, Consecutive Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Flower Sudoku, Sohei Sudoku, Kazaguruma, Butterfly Sudoku, Gattai-3, Twodoku, Triple Doku.
- Kakuro ("Cross Sums")
- Link-a-Pix ("Paint by pairs")
- Fill-a-Pix ("Mosaik")
- Hashiwokakero ("Bridges")
- Masyu ("White pearls and black pearls")
- Light Up ("Akari")
- Futoshiki ("Unequal")
- Kuromasu ("Where is black cells?")
- Nurikabe ("Islands in the Stream")
- Tents ("Tents and Trees")
- Nonogram ("Hanjie")
- Sudoku: 9 x 9, 12 x 12, Sudoku X, Geometry Sudoku (Kikagaku Nanpure), Asterisk Sudoku, Windoku, Sudoku-DG, Greater Than Sudoku, Even-Odd Sudoku, Consecutive Sudoku.
- Provides very flexible and powerful search tools.
- User can search English words by known letters and descriptions as well as find anagrams and word-combinations.
- The program uses a dictionary of 159000 English words (part of them - with descriptions).
- User can add new words, delete and change descriptions or copy them to the clipboard.
- Program has a nonogram editor for the puzzle creating.
- Contains the list of English proverbs and sayings (the lists of French, German, Italian and Spanish proverbs are available for downloading).
- Generator of Hitori puzzles.
- The solving of KenKen.
Cross+A 7.11 Screenshot
Cross+A 7.11 Keywords
Bookmark Cross+A 7.11
Cross+A 7.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.