Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1
Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1 description
Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1 brings you an interesting spin on tower defense game which is easy to pick up, engrossing to play, and hard to set down. Strategically place your towers on the map to prevent alien enemies from stealing your power cores. Play just for fifteen minutes or several hours!
A horde of enemies is invading, and it's up to the player to stop them by strategically building fortification towers around their base. Beautiful environments, spectacular effects, and a dynamic, engaging soundtrack bring the world to life. The controls are intuitive and the gameplay is deep — the special attacks and properties of each tower work together to provide many ways to succeed.
- This award winning game includes 8-10 hours of story play with 20 unique maps in the Awakening campaign, a wide variety of tower and enemy types, an interactive soundtrack, plus over 60 unlockable challenge modes adding dozens of hours of additional fun. Protect the Cores!
- Beautiful environments, spectacular effects, and a dynamic, engaging soundtrack bring the world to life. The controls are intuitive and the gameplay is deep - the special attacks and properties of each tower work together to provide many ways to succeed.
- There are multiple platform versions of Defense Grid avialable on PC and Xbox 360.
- High Replayability. There are approximately 8 hours of gameplay in the main storyline, and many hours of play in challenge modes that give players unique starting conditions and objectives. Each game level is very replayable, and can be solved in many different ways, with increasing rewards for improved efficiency.
- Wide Variety of Enemies. Over the course of the game, players battle 15 different enemy types that become increasingly stronger, and employ a variety of strategies in an attempt to bypass the player's defenses. As the levels progress, the enemies become tougher and more difficult to defeat.
- 20 Unique Levels. Defense Grid: The Awakening has 20 unique environments, each with a different placement of roads, tower build locations, and open areas to plan a strategy around.
- Numerous Tower Options and Upgrades. There are 10 different tower types with 3 levels of capability each. Each tower has unique trade offs that affect ideal placement, such as line-of-sight attack or ballistic trajectory fire. Some towers improve other nearby towers, and some are ideal at specific locations, such as a rear guard tower that unleashes a devastating attack.
- Achievements. Successfully completing each level provides a bronze achievement award. Additional goals provide silver and gold awards for a particular level. A novice player may be able to survive the onslaught, but only an experienced player will be able to get all of the gold achievements.
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista
- Processor: 1.8GHz CPU or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard disk space: 1GB available space
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c or higher, June 2008 version or later
- Video: Video: DirectX 9 video card with shader 2 support such as the following:
- ATI Radeon 9600 or newer (9600-9800, X300-X1950, HD 2400-HD 4870)
- NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or newer (6100-6800, 7100-7950, 8300-8800, 9600-9800, or GTX 216-280)
Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1 Screenshot
Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1
Defense Grid: The Awakening DR patch 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.