Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6
Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6 Ranking & Summary
Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6 description
Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6 is such an interesting game which is designed to bring players much relaxation and fun.
3D arcade puzzle game (similar to Bloxter and other falling-blocks games).
It features real-time 3D graphics and lots of different boards to play.
All boards have special blocks like indestructibles, dynamite sticks, snow shovels, wrecking balls etc.
Another cool feature is the import-export highscores, which lets you swap highscores with your friends.
When importing, Downfall merges the highscores together, keeping the best ones.
The game is easy to learn. You just drop stacks with colored blocks to form lines that will react and disappear, to score points. Keep in mind that each board requires its own tactics and skills to master!
- Real-time 3D graphics.
- Over 30 different boards with unique designs.
- Easy to learn, whether you have played other "falling blocks" type games (like Tetris® or Columns™) or not.
- Hard to master, since every board requires different tactics and skills.
- Supports both mouse and keyboard.
- Customizable keyboard keys.
- Customizable mouse buttons.
- Mouse scroll wheel support.
- Import/export high scores.
- OpenGL support.
Enhancements: Various improvements.
Requirements: Mac (OS X 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard)
Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6 Screenshot
Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6 Keywords
Bookmark Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6
Downfall (for Mac OS X) 2.7.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.