Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0
Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0 description
Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0 is an interesting game when you have free time . This is a subset in the form of modules of a greater game by Valx titled XGENOLOGY., "Dress Up Dolls however is not a game in itself but simply a software application for pure entertainment. Each DRESS UP DOLL is a character of Xgenology that becomes a companion of the players.
Outside of Xgenology and Girlsville (a fictional town where the game is played) these characters become the victims to dress up (and undress) using the wardrobe and items provided, for whatever reason you desire. The purpose of the extraction of these girls from the larger game is to promote Xgenology.
Dress up items:
In the first six versions movable dressing up items are dresses, hats, necklaces, bows, purses, panties and bras. Dresses are hung on hangers at reduced size and enlarge size to fit once the item is selected and moved.
In future versions (from Xgenology) other items such as shoes, blouses, skirts, scarves, gloves and belts will be apart of the moveable wardrobe.
How to move items:
When you enter into this two dimensional "pretty world" created by Valx , you'll have to learn the skill as you once did, like fastening a bra or tying your shoes . Other applications such as these allow the user to click a garment and it snaps in place on the character. Sorry, getting into a tight dress isn't that easy. You'll have to move the garments and items form hangers or from where they are and place them on girl figure yourself. The skill to learn is the trick of the mouse. In the beginning - don't feel ashamed that you can't handle the mouse trick, or criticize the software engineering. Within tens minutes to a day you'll be moving stuff all over the room like a pro, that is, if can follow the simple instructions below.
Important please read!
- With your mouse , click on the item you wish to place on the girl character or anywhere in the room. (That sets a move variable).
- Click on (or near ) the spot where you want to place the dress or item. (Target zone) Hold down the left mouse button and move the pointer in the direction of the target zone. The item will flash across the room and align itself to the top middle of the mouse pointer . This feature eliminates the burden of "draging" over a long distance.
- With the left mouse button still pressed and moving toward the target zone, the item on screen actually follows the mouse pointer , as opposed to a normal "drag -n-drop task in other PC applications. where only a boarded or icon is shown.
- Place the item where you want it and unpress the left mouse button. Please be aware that the dress up item now takes ownership of that target zone in the shape of a square or rectangle. It will allow you to place other items on top, and to move other items over and across it, but it WILL NOT allow any other mouse clicks creating a new target zone within its boarders.
IMPORTANT - the first six Dress Up Virtual Dolls - by Valx , have no ability within it's own programming to SAVE scenes you have created. Once you close the program the picture is lost. The maid comes by and cleans up the girl's room, restoring all items to their original size and location.
The first 6 Dress Up Virtual Dolls, by Valx are sold in the form of an Executable Applications with EXE extensions. They range from approximately 6.5 MB to 9 MB in size and can be installed in any folder of your choice., once downloaded from the Internet. Because The Dress Up Virtual Dolls are apart of Xgenology, they were engineered to run on their own once a initial Help Application is install. This program is launched once you Open (click on ) Setup.
The Setup routine creates a new folder titled DRSUPVALX within your Program Files folder. A few Megabytes of wave files are copied to the DRSUPVALX folder that supports all six of the Dress Up Virtual Doll programs.
Setup routine will also copy a vbrun*dlll and a few only Microsoft's dependency files to the systems32 folder
After setup is complete you'll find a DrsHelp in your Start Menu. Please open and READ the instructions .
The Dress Up Virtual Doll programs can now be copped to your desktop. and launched with a click on A Girl Icon . Each program has a different icon in the likeness of Brandy, Judy, Vicky, Star, Gina amd Brenda, who are character guides in game of Xgenology, developed into a computer game from the board game - Queen of Girlsville all created by Valx.
Bye =close program
Minimize = minimizes Room Window to task bar.
Hide = makes invisible the Control Bar and dresses still on hangers and all other items within their "home zone." This is useful when creating scenes to be saved as files or printed.
To Unhide = click the immovable object (Book, phone, shopping bag, etc.) that's in the left hand bottom corner.
Clean Room = returns items outside of their home zone back to their proper home zone. Dresses are resized and hung up on the proper hangers. The Dress and items within the imaginary boarded of girl character are excluded from the cleanup routine. An imaginary Hoover vacuums the floor.
White, Dark, Bare = click on these buttons to toggle the girl character's leg and body appearance.
WHITE - girl appears in white garter belt (or girdle) with legs in white tinted stockings.
DARK -girl appears in black garter belt (or girdle) with legs in black tinted stockings.
BARE - girl appears in tiny bra and panties with bare skin tome legs.
Panties And Bras = click this button and seven bras and panties appear. These can be placed on the "Girl in Bare" like all other items, and, of course are hidden once a dress is put on over it
- Enlarge Dress Up Accessory Items
If you wish to make large (or small) for whatever reason any accessory item such as bows, purses, hats and jewelry , press down and hold the "UP ARROW" key on your keyboard to enlarge, and the "DOWN ARROW" key to make smaller. The item will increase or decease 3 times the original size in 1/10 of the item width increments. Bras, panties and dresses are presets and cannot be changed.
- Print Screen: Once you've created a dress up scene you like and want to retain it as a file, to print or share. Follow these steps.
- Open a desktop publishing application or a picture/ image program or ant software that you can Paste to (like PowerPoint or Word, etc).
- Create a new file in that application that usually opens a blank page.
- Create a scene in a Dress Up Virtual Doll room.
- Press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard (PrtScr or PrtSc, etc) which copies the scene to the Clipboard.
- Minimize the Dress Up Virtual Doll program and return to the blank page and paste it.
- Save it and give it a file name, or print it.
Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0 Screenshot
Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0
Dress-Up Doll Judys Room 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.