Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish)
Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish) Ranking & Summary
Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish) description
Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish) is a enjoyable game that helps you to relax the mind. Featuring helpful power-ups, random card placement, bonus levels, and more, Heartwild Solitaire is an engaging journey for solitaire players and romantics everywhere.
As you play, learn the moving story of a shattered woman determined to start again in a distant land. Finding solace in a relaxing game of solitaire, Anne thinks back on the life she left, and dreams of where her new found freedom might lead. Each new chapter of Anne's stirring story is full of excitement and surprises. Heartwild Solitaire also contains a built-in level editor so you can create your own Solitaire layouts.
Make card matches, collecting bonus points for sequential matching, and gather unique level-changing power-ups to help you along the way. Plus, with random card placement throughout, no level will play the same way twice.
- Over 80 challenging levels, with extra bonus levels
- Create and play your own levels with the in-game level editor
- Challenging bonus levels
- Powerful, level-changing power-ups
- Windows XP/Vista
- Pentium III 750MHz or better (1.0 GHz Vista)
- 256 MB System RAM (512 MB Vista)
- 3D Hardware Accelerated Video Card with 32MB Video RAM
- Internet Explorer 5.0+, AOL 5,6 or MSN browsers
- Direct-X 8.1 (10 Vista)
- Keyboard & mouse required Joystick and game pad are not supported
Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish) Screenshot
Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish) Keywords
Bookmark Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish)
Heartwild Solitaire (Spanish) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.