Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3
Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3 Ranking & Summary
Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3 description
Create computer jigsaws from your own digital images.
The Pro edition of Jigsaw Puzzle Player lets you create jigsaw puzzles from your own digital photos. JPP Pro is only. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Why play computer jigsaw puzzles with Jigsaw Puzzle Player?
- Easy to use: Just drag pieces with the mouse and use the mousewheel or arrow-keys to rotate.
- Save progress anytime: No need to finish in one go, just save and continue later.
- Looks and sounds great: JPP features 3D-like pieces and cool sound effects.
- Play large puzzles: Play jigsaw puzzles with hundreds of pieces.
- No need to be online: All jigsaw puzzles are downloaded to your computer, so you can also play when you are not online.
- Free puzzles available: Download our free trial edition (available for Windows and Mac OS X). It includes 7 free jigsaw puzzles.
- Easy rotating of pieces: Pieces can be rotated by using your mousewheel, the left and right arrow-keys or the spacebar. Just use what suits you best.
- Save progress: The program automatically saves your progress everytime you close the program or switch to another jigsaw puzzle. You can always save manually during a session (better safe than sorry). So you don't need to finish a jigsaw puzzle in one go, just save and continue later.
- Ghost image: You can choose to have a "ghosted" version of the original image in your play area, so that you can play by fitting pieces on the ghost image (optional).
- 3D highlight and shadow effects: The pieces look like the real thing because of the life-like highlight and shadow effects.
- Cool sound effects: Professionally designed sound effects make assembling pieces more fun. Of course you can also switch off the sounds (playing at the office?).
- Multiple backgrounds: Choose from 8 different backgrounds for your desktop, including 3 types of wood.
- Zooming: The smart zooming features make it possible to assemble jigsaw puzzles bigger than your screen. Zoom out for an overview, zoom in to see more details. Extra "Fit to Pieces" and "Fit to Puzzle" buttons make it easier to switch between views.
- Splitscreen: Split your screen into two views, either horizontally or vertically, so that you can have an overview and a zoomed in view simultaneously. You can even drag pieces between views.
- Shuffle settings: Make your life easier by using the optional "Rotate Pieces (Yes/No)" and "Arrange in Grid (Yes/No)" settings.
- Play while not online: All jigsaw puzzles are downloaded to your computer, so you can also play when you are not online. Puzzles are not played in your internet browser, but in our specially designed Jigsaw Puzzle Player software, so its looks and plays much better than online jigsaws.
- Extensive help function: You can find more information about JPP in the online Help file.
- Pentium 233
- 32 MB RAM
Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3 Screenshot
Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3
Jigsaw Puzzle Player 1.1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.