MahjongLogic Client 1.3
MahjongLogic Client 1.3 Ranking & Summary
MahjongLogic Client 1.3 description
MahjongLogic Client 1.3 is a great software allowing you to play mahjong online with other players from around the world, which will bring you the thrill and excitement of live tournament game play.
The Mahjong Logic platform has been co-developed with a group of Mahjong professionals and offers intriguing game play and stunning graphics. The downloadable client is designed to be totally platform-independent, currently available for Windows and MacOS X, but more platforms can easily be added. It uses a scalable, clustered system allowing for any number of simultaneous players.
Mahjong Logic can easily be integrated with an existing gaming solution or it can be operated as a stand-alone client. A subscription based model can be made available to companies operating in markets where gambling is prohibited. Mahjong Logic offers several gaming options to accommodate all types of players. Players can choose from real money games and practice play tables. In real money mode, customers can choose between two separate cash games and a realistic tournament style game. All cash game types can be played with 2, 3 or 4 players. A quick join feature will ensure that tables fill up quickly, yet players can also select their preferred game version and table from the lobby.
- Express Mahjong - A fast and entertaining way to enjoy the game! This version is played without having to consider the traditional point calculations, the player that declares Mahjong wins the combined table wager.
- Traditional Mahjong - Experience Mahjong the classic way: rich in atmosphere, and rewarding skillful play where you must balance a quick score against going for a higher-paying hand instead.
- Multi Table Tournaments - Realistic and lifelike where participants play a number of time-based rounds of Mahjong. The player who collects most points during a number of rounds wins.
- All game types can be played with 2, 3 or 4 player tables.
- The Mahjong installation has International, Riichi and Chinese Classic rule sets. Other rule sets will be added subsequently that is necessary to the operator.
- Platform independent
- Single sign on
- Scalable clustered solution
- Seamless integration with existing platform
- For fun, for real and subscription-based player options
- Easily add any variation of Mahjong
- Various cash game options
- Realistic tournaments
- Multi-language support
- Quick Join function
- Private tables
- Player chat
- Anti-collusion control
- Flexible commercial models
- Back Office Management tool
MahjongLogic Client 1.3 Screenshot
MahjongLogic Client 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark MahjongLogic Client 1.3
MahjongLogic Client 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.