Matrix Sudoku 2.16
Matrix Sudoku 2.16 Ranking & Summary
Matrix Sudoku 2.16 description
Matrix Sudoku 2.16 is an extremely exciting and fun to play puzzle game which features the popular 9 x 9 grid of numbers game called Sudoku. Each grid number is in the range 1-9 which can only occur once in any row/column combination and the 3x3 square in which it resides. (Sudoku is a Japanese word that means "the numbers must be single", or "the numbers must occur only once". )
The goal of Sudoku is to fill all the blank squares in the grid with the correct numbers. In Matrix Sudoku, you can save /load games and print the puzzle.
Matrix Sudoku also support the variant Sudoku: Nonomino Sudoku, also known as geometric Sudoku. This variation most closely approximates regular Sudoku, but instead of nine 3x3 groups, it has nine groups in irregular Nonomino shapes.
- Millions of different possible puzzles.
- Three difficulty levels from easy to hard.
- Check correctness as you go along.
- Hints available when you get stuck.
- Print out the puzzle so you can play your Sudoku on pager.
- Automark the empty places, in this way showing you the possible solutions for a square.
- Variants:Nonomino Sudoku, also known as geometric Sudoku also included.
Enhancements: Add cells-highlight-views.
Requirements: no special requirements
Matrix Sudoku 2.16 Screenshot
Matrix Sudoku 2.16 Keywords
Bookmark Matrix Sudoku 2.16
Matrix Sudoku 2.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.