Maze Book 1.05.57
Maze Book 1.05.57 Ranking & Summary
Maze Book 1.05.57 description
Maze Book 1.05.57 is a great game providing kids various computer generated mazes, which has three levels of difficulty, so kids can choose the level of challenge suitable for them.
Different from paper and pencil mazes, Maze Book is interactive, kids guide characters through a variety of bright, colorful mazes finding objects. With this game, kids will have lots of fun, and improve their hand-eye coordination, visual tracking, and problem solving skills.
- New game/ Continue. Choose to either play a new game or to continue a previously saved game.
- Difficulty Levels. You have a choice of three difficulty levels: easy, medium, and hard. Recommended ages for the difficulty levels are age 4 for easy, age 5 for medium, ages 6-10 for hard.
- Move. Use your arrow keys on your keyboard to move the character through the maze.
- Saving. When you quit Maze Book, you will be given the option to save your game. If you choose to save your game, you will overwrite (replace) your existing saved game (if there is one).
- Win. To complete the game (or win), you need to go through 20 mazes.
Maze Book 1.05.57 Screenshot
Maze Book 1.05.57 Keywords
Bookmark Maze Book 1.05.57
Maze Book 1.05.57 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.