Maze Book 1.05.61
Maze Book 1.05.61 Ranking & Summary
Maze Book 1.05.61 description
Maze Book 1.05.61 is yet another great game for your kids. It features a lot of computer generated mazes, which has three levels of difficulty, letting kids find the level of challenge that is right for them.
This game is totally different from paper and pencil mazes as Maze Book is interactive, kids guide characters through a variety of bright, colorful mazes finding objects. Not only will kids have lots of fun with these mazes, but they will gain hand-eye coordination, visual tracking, and problem solving skills.
How to play:
- New game/ Continue - Choose to either play a new game or to continue a previously saved game.
- Difficulty levels - You have a choice of three difficulty levels: easy, medium, and hard. Recommended ages for the difficulty levels are age 4 for easy, age 5 for medium, ages 6-10 for hard.
- Move - Use your arrow keys on your keyboard to move the character through the maze.
- Saving - When you quit Maze Book, you will be given the option to save your game. If you choose to save your game, you will overwrite (replace) your existing saved game (if there is one).
- Win - To complete the game (or win), you need to go through 20 mazes.
- Offers computer generated mazes for your kids to explore
- Offers three levels of difficulty with 5 levels each difficulty
- Offers over 40 characters and 20 objects
- Improve visual tracking, and problem solving skill for kids
- Colorful graphic
- Challenging gameplay
- Easy to install and use
Requirements: no special requirements.
Maze Book 1.05.61 Screenshot
Maze Book 1.05.61 Keywords
Bookmark Maze Book 1.05.61
Maze Book 1.05.61 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.