Maze Book 1.05.64
Maze Book 1.05.64 Ranking & Summary
Maze Book 1.05.64 description
Maze Book 1.05.64 is a very useful and easy to use which is designed to provide an endless supply of computer generated mazes for kids. With three levels of difficulty, kids can find the level of challenge that is right for them. Unlike paper and pencil mazes, Maze Book is interactive -- kids guide characters through a variety of bright, colorful mazes finding objects. Not only will kids have lots of fun with these mazes, but they will gain hand-eye coordination, visual tracking, and problem solving skills.
- Trial Version: Fully functional - 5 levels each difficulty level. The characters and objects used in the trial version are always the same.
- Complete Version: Fully functional - computer generated mazes which means that every maze will be different. The characters and objects used in the complete version are randomly selected from 40 characters and 20 objects.
- New game/ continue: Choose to either play a new game or to continue a previously saved game.
- Difficulty levels: You have a choice of three difficulty levels: easy, medium, and hard. Recommended ages for the difficulty levels are age 4 for easy, age 5 for medium, ages 6-10 for hard.
- Move: Use your arrow keys on your keyboard to move the character through the maze.
- Saving: When you quit Maze Book, you will be given the option to save your game. If you choose to save your game, you will overwrite (replace) your existing saved game (if there is one).
- Win: To complete the game (or win), you need to go through 20 mazes.
Maze Book 1.05.64 Screenshot
Maze Book 1.05.64 Keywords
Bookmark Maze Book 1.05.64
Maze Book 1.05.64 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.