Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d Ranking & Summary
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d description
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d gives you the chance to enjoy such an attractive and interesting game that aims to take Mega Man's 8-bit style gameplay and turn it into an online multiplayer first person shooter. Everything you know and love from the classic series will appear in lovely 3d with 8-bit textures and sprites. You will be able to pick from any of your favourite Robot Masters from Mega Man 1 through 6, as well as find and use their weapons scattered around levels. With it's intense battles, unique style, various game modes and huge amount of weapons and levels, MM8BDM is sure to please Mega Man and old school FPS fans alike. This is no fancy art project! Get your Mega Busters ready, this Skulltag powered mod is coming 2010!
- Map Changes
- Invisible ladders fixed in Elec Man, Crash Man and Flame Man’s stages.
- Spikes in Bubble Man’s stage can no longer been blown away by Leaf Shield.
- Dust Man hole exploit fixed.
- Hot Heads in Quick Man’s stage can no longer be stood on.
- Stages with holes to multiple “floors” can no longer have items thrown down them.
- Pharaoh Shot in Dr Cossak Citadel can no longer be obtained by jumping at it.
- Towers in Crystal Man’s stage can no longer be stood on.
- Towers in Gyro Man’s stage can no longer be stood on.
- Wave Bikes in Wave Man’s stage can no longer be used with Rush Jet. Wave Bikes can no longer be stacked.
- MMCTF05 – Extra junk added to gravity rooms to force the player to go around. Proto Upgrade replaced with Bass Upgrade.
- MMCTF08 – Various layout, weapon and other detail tweaks.
- MMCTF09 -Fixed Sky and waterfall.
- Various weapon layout changes.
- Weapon Changes
- Mirror Buster can no longer be exploited with Tango, Gemini Laser etc. Crash Bombs and other explosives still work.
- Mirror Buster has a delay after firing to prevent the quick switch exploit with Magnet Missile etc.
- Mirror Buster reflects small shots when hit by Blizzard Attack.
- Gyro Attack has a delay after firing to prevent rapid fire Gyros.
- Gyro Attack damage nerfed slightly.
- Power Stone damage buffed slightly.
- Blizzard Attack projectile speed increased.
- Charge Kick uses 2 weapon energy instead of 1.
- Gravity Hold has been completely changed. It now does radius damage without sending players flying in random directions. Enemies caught in Gravity Hold will be forced to the ground and take more damage the higher up they are. Jumping opponents will receive big damage, and enemies flying above you will receive critical damage!
- Wind Storm speed increased and can hit targets multiple times, throwing them around the room. Fire rate also slightly increased.
- Time Stopper can no longer be replenished by energy capsules. It drains slightly slower however.
- Knight Crush damage nerfed slightly.
- Pharaoh Shot damage nerfed slightly. Pharaoh Shot no longer stuns opponents who are close to the ball when held.
- Ballade Cracker damage nerfed. Colors changed to purple/yellow by public demand!
- Game Mechanics Changes
- Proto Upgrade, Eddie, M-Tanks and E-Tanks no longer appear in Duel.
- Skull Barrier no longer appears in CTF and Possession (Eddie cannot spawn it either).
- GLOBAL ACS code is commented out nicely for readability.
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d Screenshot
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d Keywords
Bookmark Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch v1d Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.