MTG Studio 1.6.7
MTG Studio 1.6.7 Ranking & Summary
MTG Studio 1.6.7 description
MTG Studio has the unique feature to open and edit many decks simultaneously. There is support for almost any known Magic deck format such as MTG Online II, MTG Online III, Apprentice, Magic Workstation, Magic Suitcase, MTG Interactive Enciclopedia, MTG Play, OCTGN, Shandalar, Duels of the Planeswalkers, Mana Link, Mana Link 2.0. The decks created with MTG Studio can be exported to various office formats such as HTML, Excell, XML, Txt.
The program has advanced multiple-criteria filtering and grouping. MTG Studio is 100% localizable in any foreign language. MTG Studio offers Deck Legality check routines, Manalyzer, Probability Analysis, Starting Hand, Rulings, Oracle Texts an lots more.
MTG Studio currently has more than 70000 in over 100 countries across the world.
- Magic Content:
- Card Database for over 19'700 cards including the latest Alara Reborn and Divine VS Demonic set. New feature
- Help with the latest General MTG Rules, MTG Glossary, Banned-Restricted Cards list, FAQ, MTG Books on various cards and editions
- Card text and rulings from Stephen D'Angelo Card Rulings, which provides the latest errata on all cards. The rulings are automatically synchronized with the current card selection.
- Full integration with fancy card rulings during navigation within decks. Card Rulings are syntax highlighted, can be printed or exported to .txt, .rtf, .html format. For those cards which do not have card rulings, automatically rulings are generated.
- Support for official Wizards of the Coast Oracle texts
- Over 500 pages of card information such as frequently asked questions, card name lexicon, card gameplay suggestions and more.
- Support for user defined card notes
- MTG Studio comes with more than 1'900 decks - preconstructed, championship winners and sample decks. The decks are available in 10 different file formats.
- Card prices from ABU Games, magic Traders, and Hastur Hobbies online card stores.
- Registered users receive lifetime license.
- MTG Studio is constantly updated and all updates are free of charge
- You have support in the online forum or via email
- Join a community of over 150'000 users (ever downloaded MTG Studio)
- MTG Studio has thousands of registered users
- Registered users receive lifetime license.
- Deck Editing:
- Multi-deck editing - allows you to edit multiple decks simultaneously
- Cut, Copy, Paste cards between decks
- Edit deck headers: author, creation date, authors email, deck notes, etc.
- Easy to use shortcuts for fast navigation through decks
- Most Recently Used list of decks
- Automatic bind between card and rules with help file
- Print cards selection
- Copy cards selection to clipboard
- Export cards selection to: .html, .xls (Excel spreadsheet), .xml, .txt
- Deck Legality column in Cards Grid showing the card legality for 20 MTG and MTG Online formats
- Check Deck Legality - check a whole deck legality against chosen format
- Extended deck information: file name and 10 different deck Security Codes
- An error log is provided when loading unrecognized cards found in decks
- Deck Formats:
- Support for the following deck formats:
- .deck - MTG Studio deck
- .dek - MTG Online III deck New feature
- .dec - MTG Online binary deck
- .txt - MTG Online text deck
- .mwDeck - Magic Workstation deck
- .dec - Apprentice deck
- .dck - Shandalar/Duels of the Planeswalkers/Mana Link deck
- .dck - Mana deck
- .mdb - Magic Suitcase deck
- .xml - OCTGN, MTG Play, and MTG Interactive Encyclopedia deck
- .tinydeck - Tiny deck
- The supported deck formats can be opened, edited, saved and used back into their original program.
- Collection (aka Inventory):
- Ability to organize your collection of paper cards:
- Collections is saved in an binary file format for maximum performance with .collection extension New feature
- Visualization features such as: Sorting, Grouping, Printing, Exporting to .xml, .txt, .html, .xls
- A card in your collection has the following attributes:
- Quantity - how many copies of this card you have
- Condition - sealed, brand new, mint, near mint, fine, good, fair, poor, misprint, signed, foreign
- Foil - whether the card is foil
- Notes - user defined notes
- Storage - the physical location of the paper card (a bin, folder, volume, etc.)
- Used - how many copies of the card have already been used in one of your decks
- Needed - how many additional coies of this card you need
- Buy - define whether toy buy and/or exchange this card New feature
- Buy At - specify the price you are willing to pay for a card
- Sell - define whether you sell and/or exchange this card
- Sell At - define a price at which you sell this card
- Desired - define the amount of copies you wish to own
- Price - the average price of the card from the most popular card stores
- Group - be able to tag and and organize in groups your cards
- Print Type - is your card paper, digital or a printed proxy
- ... and lots more like Target, Excess, Legal, Color, Type, Rarity, Cost, PT, Text, Flavor, Artist, Power, Toughness, CMC.
- Import of collections/iventories from other Magic software packages:
- Magic Workstation - full support for importing .mwInventory collections New feature
- MTG Studio - easy upgrade of collections from previous MTG Studio versions New feature
- Price Lists:
- Support for card prices from Online stores such as:
- Magic Traders prices
- ABU Games prices
- Hastur Hobbies prices
- Card Art:
- Recognized card art image formats - *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe, *.bmp, *.png, *.gif
- Card Preview for large Card Art images stored in multiple directories and ordered by preference
- Card Preview for images from MTG Interactive Encyclopedia
- Preview Card Art directly from www.wizards.com
- Export Card Art image to .jpg, .bmp, .png, .wmf, .emf, .tiff image formats
- Search and Filter:
- Advanced user-friendly visual filtering
- Card Pool filters - All Cards, Mtg Online, Mtg Interactive Encyclopedia, Shandalar, Magic Workstation, Magic Suitcase valid cards
- Filtering by card's edition, legality, power, toughness, card name, rules, flavor text, artist, color, card type
- Filers by card CMC (Converted Mana Cost)
- Filters by card abilities (flying, trample, etc.)
- Filters by mana production (Ex. Filter cards which produce 1 green mana -> Birds of Paradise)
- Filters will be saved as *.flt files for later use. Filters can be reopened and edited visually
- Filter which hides the duplicated cards with the same name and leaves only the card from the latest editions
- User defined bookmàrks.
- Incremental search by card name - just type within the card grid to locate the needed card
- Grouping and sorting in columns
- Abilities - cards are ordered in a tree structure by their abilities and mechanics. Over 250 abilities are supported.
- The deck editor and the help are content sensitive in both direction. You can read about a card in the documentation and quickly locate it within the cards grid and vice versa
- Mana Curves
- Mana breakdowns by card color
- Deck statistics by color, rarity, card type and edition breakdowns
- Probability analysis
- Starting Hand Generator - tool for fast review of a really random generated starting hand
- Online Tools - Online Preview, Online Rulings, Online Judge, Online Gatherer
- Card Art Validator - unique in-build tool for validating the available card art images against the MTG Studio card database
- Online automatic check for new versions of MTG Studio
- Visual Macro Recorder - record your moves with the mouse and keyboard pressed keys
- Artist Browser - this tool provides detailed personal information for Magic artists
- Notepad - a simple text editor with some Magic specific capabilities such as searching fast for card names or rapid embedding of HTML tags
- Translation Tool - a in-build tool for full application localization
- Reports - you can print your deck as an official Deck Registration Sheet
- MTG Studio runs on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7.New feature
- MTG Studio runs on Mac OS X under Parallels and runs on Ubunty under VMWare.New feature
- MTG Studio can be run under limited user account.New feature
- Ability to customize the short keys for any command.
- Support for Windows XP themes
- The application can be localized at 100%. It has in-build tool for creating custom language localizations.
- The program ships with English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Bulgarian languages.
- The application is fully drag-and-drop enabled and integrated with Windows Explorer
- The application is fully customizable and complies with all requirements of "Designed for Microsoft Windows" logo program.
- The program can be minimized in tray and can be password protected. The password is stored encrypted. Restoring the minimized program can be down with a single key combination.
- Anti-Boss protection - quickly hide the program in the tray and change its caption and icon to some standard software package like Internet Explorer or Word.
MTG Studio 1.6.7 Screenshot
MTG Studio 1.6.7 Keywords
Bookmark MTG Studio 1.6.7
MTG Studio 1.6.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.