Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo Ranking & Summary
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo description
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo is considered as an interesting and fantastic simulation game for you. Panzer Elite Action follows the story of three tank commanders and their crew. The German commander, pumped by the fast success in Poland and France, moves on to the Eastern Front and the brink of victory with the taking of Stalingrad. This meet the Russian commander in desperate straits as he helps defend Stalingrad, and follow him as the tide turns against the Germans and he joins the massive tank battle of Kursk.
The American commander enters the war on the Normandy Beachhead on D-Day. After the struggle for the Bocage, he defends the German outbreak at the Battle of the Bulge, and then drives on to the victorious crossing of the Rhine. Experience the biggest battles of World War II, from Stalingrad to Normandy, with this tank simulation.
The demo level is a specially crafted mission which does not appear in the game itself called Mission Zero. You play the commander of an allied platoon and you have to attack enemy tanks, fortifications, 88s and other German held positions. You'll encounter a variety of different tanks--like the famous Panther and even a Tiger--in challenging different settings. The player can, like in the full game, give his team members different commands, like "attack my target", "stop" or "flank". Destroy buildings, blow Panzers to pieces, drive over trees, even turn a whole village to rubble--enjoy the destructive power of a WWII-Tank.
- Command your tank through 18 missions over 3 different campaigns and experience the biggest battles of the 2nd World War – from Stalingrad to the tank battle of Kursk to the Beaches of Normandy.
- Become the leader of your own squad and employ a wealth of strategies.
- The fast paced, action packed game puts you right into the battlefield filled with dozens of AI controlled airplanes, anti tank cannons, infantry and enemy vehicles.
- Feel the power of 30 tons of steel armor around you as you crush through the destructible environment, mowing down trees and destroying entire buildings.
- Popular “Conquest” style multiplayer mode for up to 32 players, allowing for complex team strategies utilizing the different tank’s unique advantages.
- Additional maps and vehicles available for download after release.
- Minimal requirements:
- PIII 800Mhz or AMD Duron 800Mhz or faster x86 compatible 256Mb [DDRAM] or more
- ATI Radeon 8500 or nVidia GeForce 3 Ti (must support ps.1.1) with at least 32Mb of video memory
- 3Gb or more free disk space
- DirectX 9.0 or newer
- Windows XP
- [optional] Sound card
- Recommended specification
- P4 2.0Ghz or AMD XP 2400+ or greater x86 or AMD64 processor.
- 1Gb of fast DDRAM (PC3200 recommended)
- ATI 9800XT or nVidia 6600Gt with 256Mb of video memory
- 3Gb or more free disk space
- DirectX 9.0c
- Windows XP with service pack 2 and updates
- Sound card with 5.1 or 7.1 support (Audigy2 recommended)
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo Screenshot
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo Keywords
Bookmark Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory demo Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.