QuadQuest 2.31.07 Ranking & Summary
QuadQuest 2.31.07 description
QuadQuest 2.31.07 offers you a great adventure game. This is a turn-based strategy adventure game in which you play four quests. Each quest has its own hero, but you choose the five party members that will accompany the hero. Battle more than 100 different enemies in medieval, mythical lands. Select from more than 100 different items when equipping your party.
It is published by Dataware.
- Trial Version: Fully functional - 12 levels (3 for each of the four quests giving you a shortened story).
- Complete Version: Fully functional - 40 levels (10 levels in each quest); more than 100 different enemies in the complete version
- Move: When you select “Move,” the spaces where you can move this party member to will be highlighted with white squares as determined by your movement range. Select the white square where you want to move this party member. You can then confirm this move by selecting “Stay” or cancel the move my selecting “Cancel.” Or you can choose one of the other actions that are available.
- Attack: When you select “Attack,” the area within this party member’s attacking range and line of sight will be highlighted with white squares unless there are no enemies within this party member’s attacking range. Select one of the highlighted enemies and this party member will attack with the weapon that the party member currently has equipped.
- Magic: When you select “Magic,” a list of the party member’s magic spells is displayed unless the party member is not carrying any scrolls. Select a spell and then the range of the spell you selected will be highlighted with white squares as determined by the spell range and line of sight. Select an enemy if you chose an attack spell or a party member (including yourself) if you selected a heal spell and then the spell will be cast.
- Equip: Select this option to equip the party member.
- Items: Select this option to use, give, or discards items in the party member’s inventory. In order to give an item to another party member, the party members need to be standing beside each other.
- Open: Select this option to open a treasure box. The party member must be standing beside the treasure box in order to open it.
- Stay: If you select “Stay,” the party member will be placed in the current location.
- Cancel: If you select “Cancel,” the list of player actions will be no longer be displayed.
- Move: An enemy will move within its movement range to gain a better position to attack or cast magic.
- Attack: An enemy will attack a player character with its physical attack if the target is within the enemy’s line of sight and attack range unless it can do more damage by casting magic.
- Magic: An enemy will attack a player character or characters with a magic spell if the target is within the enemy’s line of sight and spell’s attack range unless it can do more damage by attacking with a physical attack.
- Battle Behavior: There are three battle behaviors for enemies: Defensive, Offensive, Aggressive. The battle behavior will determine the enemy’s artificial intelligence (how the enemy behaves). An enemy, within the bounds of its battle behavior, attempts to do the maximum amount of damage to its target(s) in one turn while staying as far away from its target(s) as possible.
- Defensive: A defensive enemy will defend the location where it is initially placed unless it can attack at the end of its move. It will not move more than ½ its total movement range away from its initial placement location, returning to its initial placement location once it can no longer attack a player character. This allows for a defensive enemy to defend the area surrounding its initial placement location in one move.
- Offensive: An offensive enemy will not move from its current location unless it can move and attack a player character in one turn.
- Aggressive: An aggressive enemy will continually move toward the closest player character and will attack when within range.
Requirements: Windows XP
QuadQuest 2.31.07 Screenshot
QuadQuest 2.31.07 Keywords
Bookmark QuadQuest 2.31.07
QuadQuest 2.31.07 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.