Renju Master 1.01
Renju Master 1.01 Ranking & Summary
Renju Master 1.01 description
Renju Master 1.01 won't make you disappointed because it lets you play a classic board game and challenge your brain.
User can play against PC. The software is very intelligent and it's a good exercise for your brain. It also supports many other playing modes such as USER vs. USER, PC vs. PC (demo), Replay and Email mode.
It supports both free rules and advanced rules, which restrict black side in order to make the game fairer.
- Basic Rules:
- It's a board game between two players while one player holds black stones and another player holds white stones.
- The board has 15x15 lines. The board is empty at first.
- Each player takes turns to place one stone on one of the vacant intersections of the board each time. Players can only add stones but not touch any existing stones already on the board.
- The player holding the black stones starts the game by placing the first black stone.
- The first player to get an unbroken line of five stones in his/her color whether vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, wins the game.
- If neither player has succeeded in making a row of five stones when the board has been played out, the game is called a draw. It is also possible to agree on draw.
- Advanced Rules:
- Black is prohibited from making a double open three.
- Black is prohibited from making a double four
- Fixed a bug in Advanced Rule.
- Include unspecified updates, enhancements.
Renju Master 1.01 Screenshot
Renju Master 1.01 Keywords
Bookmark Renju Master 1.01
Renju Master 1.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.