RomCenter 3.31 Ranking & Summary
RomCenter 3.31 description
RomCenter 3.31 is a supportive ROM manager that helps you with emulator. RomCenter is an application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems, designed to help you maintain and organize your emulators roms collection for various gaming systems including computers, consoles, arcade, calculators and handheld. You can add additional systems through external datafiles available on a lot of sites.
RomCenter can audit your games and report which are working or not. It can fix problems such as bad name, missing roms available elsewhere, and clean your set by removing useless or bad roms and files.
If you already tried to install an emulator, you know that the main problem comes from the roms. They have to be correctly dumped, their names must match those required by the emulator and they need to be complete. It takes care of your roms, audits and fixes them to get perfect games files to play with your emulators. More than 60000 games can be fixed.
All consoles, arcade, computers and handheld are available. RomCenter features internal relational database, powerfull repair engine, zip support, advanced filtering support, miss/have report, multiple roms directories, fast rom scanner, professional interface and much more.
Databases files (called datafiles) widely available for all games systems including arcade (coin-op, pinball), computers (amiga, atari 800/2600/5200/7800/ST, amstrad, apple 2/gs, commodore 16/20/64/128, adam, dragon, msx, oric, sharp, thmson, ti, spectrum...), consoles (lynx, game gear, gameboy color/advance, intelivision, jaguar, nintendo 64, neogeo, neogeo pocket, nes/famicon, snes/super famicon, pc engine, sega genesis/megadrive/master system/32X, vectrex...).
- Trap loading exceptions
- Replace db components by a multithreaded-ready component (uib)
- Created a multithreaded framework to allow multithread operations
- New 'remove zip comments' operation. This is the first to use the new multithreaded framework
- Add a 'zip comment' column in files view
- Add a 'remove zip comments' option in fix settings link to wiki in 'help' menu gds32.dll is no more needed (smaller zip)
- Improve loading datas from datafile (two times faster)
- Fix version.
- Loading of datafiles with quotes
- Files extension removed when fixing unzipped console roms
- Display troubles with win2k (test fix)
- Pentium class processor
- 64 MB
RomCenter 3.31 Screenshot
RomCenter 3.31 Keywords
Bookmark RomCenter 3.31
RomCenter 3.31 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.