SolSuite 2009 9.3
SolSuite 2009 9.3 Ranking & Summary
SolSuite 2009 9.3 description
SolSuite 2009 9.3 sodtware that includes 500 fun and easy solitaire card games with more than 9 trillion possible games for each solitaire!
All of the world's best solitaires are here including Spider, Klondike, FreeCell, Pyramid, Golf, Monte Carlo, Canfield, Gaps, Forty Thieves, Four Seasons, Napoleon, Diplomat, La Belle Lucie, Poker Solitaire, Flower Garden, Rouge et Noir; along with dozens of original solitaires that you cannot find elsewhere, such as King of Scotland, Baccarat Solitaire, and Mayflower!
All your favorite solitaires are implemented: Klondike, FreeCell, Pyramid, Golf, Busy Aces, Canfield, Forty Thieves, Four Seasons, Carpet, Flower Garden, Rouge et Noir, Monte Carlo, Spider solitaire... and more!
SolSuite: The Most Complete Solitaire Collection
- 500 world's best solitaire games!
- More than 70 awesome card sets!
- More than 300 beautiful card backs!
- More than 100 backgrounds!
- Large Card Sets easier to see!
- Lot of advanced features, options and statistics!
1. Dozens of high-quality card sets, card backs and backgrounds: 73 different Card Sets (in the NEW BIG Card Size!), 310 different Card Backs, More than 100 different Backgrounds
2. Fully Customizable. You can customize the Card Sets, Card Backs, Backgrounds (you also have the possibility of changing the Backgrounds by using customized image files), the Winning Animations, the Sounds, the Pointers, the Levels of the Undo/Redo option, the Toolbar... You can select from many different predefined Card Sets (large, small...). There are dozens of Backgrounds to try as well.
- Toolbar. You can customize the toolbar to suit your working needs: toolbar sizing, show moves, show time, show score.
- Card sets. You can select from some different Card Sets
- Card Backs. You can select from dozens of different Card Backs.
- Backgrounds.You can select from dozens of different Backgrounds. Backgrounds are grouped by categories such as Wood, Metal, Pattern, Wall, Nature, even color, faded color, etc. You can also add any Bitmap file (.bmp) as a Background Image.
- Skins. It's possible to change SolSuite’s user interface by using different and beautiful skins. Three skins are included in SolSuite 2009. SolSuite Graphics Pack includes a series of other skins — among which some Windows XP standard interface variations —and more skins will be included in future versions.
- Animation. Select or remove Card Animation, Deal and Redeal Animation, Cards Speed and Winning Animations.
- Sound. Select or remove sounds associated with events.
3. Unique Scoring System and Statistics. Enter Hi-Scores and manage your Statistics. Play to reach the Hi-Score for every layout and manage games won, with 3D Graphics. You can also publish your "Overall Score" and your "Single Game Score" on the Internet and compare it with all SolSuite players around the world. Statistics offer several ways to estimate your skill level. Statistics are grouped, game per game, by numbers and percentage of wins and losses. Every game you play affects statistics. Wins and losses will be added automatically in the total box score. Statistics will be increased if you: Exit in the middle of a game; Select a different player; Start a new game
Game Tab. The Game tab shows the statistics for each single game.
- Won / Lost. The Won/Lost box includes the total wins and the total losses for every game you have ever played.
- Chance of Winning. The Average chance of Winning statistics box includes a comparison for each game of your %Won with the Average %Won calculated by SolSuite. The Average % is the "Chance of winning" value that you can see in the "Open a game" dialog box and in the Help. For example: if the "Chance of winning" for FreeCell is "1 in 3", the Average % Chance of winning is 33.3%
- Progression % Won. The Progression % Won box includes an historical graph with the %Won for every game you have ever played through the time. The last value of the %Won will correspond to your %Won (see Won / Lost statistics box). On the horizontal axis you see the time values. On the left - your first-played game, on the right - your last-played game.
- Session button The Session box includes the total wins and the total losses for the session you are playing.
- Sequences button. The Sequences box includes the consecutive total wins and the consecutive total losses for every game you have ever played.
- List played button. The List played box shows the list of every game you have ever played.
Total Tab. The Total statistics tab includes the total wins and the total losses for every game you have ever played.
- Total played Games - Won / Lost. The Total played Games - Won / Lost box includes the total wins and the total losses for all the games you have ever played.
- Total played Games - Chance of Winning. The Total played Games - Chance of Winning box includes a comparison for the sum of of your %Won with the sum of all the Average %Won calculated by SolSuite.
- Total played Games - Progression % Won. The Progression % Won box includes an Historical graph with the Total %Won for every game you have ever played through the time. On the horizontal axis you see the time values. On the left - your first-played game, on the right - your last-played game. This graph adds each game played including repeated games for every solitaire.
List Tab. The List tab contains an overall look at the statistics of every game for a single player. By using the Show options, you can see only the games that meet your conditions: for example, only the games you haven't already won or already played. This list can be very useful if you want to improve your statistics. You can filter only the games that require improvement. For example: only games not won or under average and play them directly from this box.
- % Won button. The % Won statistics box shows the %Won of the total SolSuite solitaires played.
- % Average button. The % Average statistics box shows the % of solitaires that are over and under the SolSuite standard average %Won.
- Play this game button. Click this button to directly play the selected solitaire.
- To clear statistics values. To clear statistics values, click the right-mouse button anywhere in the game Statistics dialog box and then click Clear values on the shortcut menu. The Clear values dialog box appears.
4. Play SolSuite with the Entire Family and Friends. Create an unlimited number of Players so that you can challenge your friends to beat one another's Hi-Scores, Games won, Score Statistics.
- Start Multi-Player Mode. Use this command to start the Multi-Player Mode.
- Statistics. During the Multi-Player session are updated the SolSuite’s standard statistics and special statistics for the Multi-Player mode that you can see by using this command.
5. Advanced Features. SolSuite 2009 features a lot of options such as: "Show a legal move" command; Game Demo; "Pile size after pointer" command, also shows how many redeals remain; Series Manager; a vertical ScrollBar; games Fast Search; unlimited levels of the undo/redo; ability to save, load and restart games; high-quality on-line help; select a game number; select your favorite games; define card speed; associate sound effects and much mor
Customize card size for each solitaire. Added the new "Customize Card Size" command to the Tools menu. You can now customize the card size for each individual solitaire. For example: you might like a small card size for Spider, but a larger one for FreeCell. Now you can set the size for each. The customized card size will be saved and automatically suggested each time the solitaire is chosen. At any time you can restore the default card size by clicking the "Reset" button.
Undo and Redo. Allows you to select Undo/Redo options for SolSuite 2009. You can select: Unlimited levels; Only one undo/redo; Disable undo/redo
Autoplay. Allows you to set the Autoplay function to "on" or "off" for all games or to "on" or "off" for an individual game. During the game it is always possible to activate or deactivate the Autoplay function. The last choice of "on" or "off" for each game will be used the next time you play the current game. The check box "Autoplay "Off" at beginning of game" allow you to use the Autoplay function only in the final phase of the game, to transfer all the remaining cards to the foundations and when you'll start a new game, the Autoplay will remain disabled.
Statistics. Allows you to set if you don't want statistics. If you select this options, the current statistics will remain, but no new values will be added in your statistics.
Clear values button. Opens the Clear values dialog box which allows you to clear your Hi-Scores and statistical values.
Card movement. SolSuite supports two styles of mouse interaction: Drag and drop; Point and click
Hold and Exit. Allows you to select what you would like to do upon exiting.
Dialog box. Allows you to select dialog box options for SolSuite 2009.
SolSuite 2009 features a lot of options such as: "Show a legal move" command; Game Demo; "Pile size after pointer" command, also shows how many redeals remain; the possibility of changing the backgrounds by using .bmp customized image files; a unique built-in game editor that lets you change the rules of any game; Series Manager; a vertical ScrollBar; games Fast Search; unlimited levels of the undo/redo; ability to save, load and restart games; high-quality on-line help; support for Windows Vista and XP; select a game number; customize cards, card backs, backgrounds and toolbar; select your favorite games; define card speed; associate sound effects; publish your "Overall Score" and your "Single Game Score" on the Internet and compare it with all SolSuite 2009 players around the world.
- more than 9 trillion possible games to play for each Solitaire!
- True-play cards
- Save, open and restart games
- Select a game number
- Player's options
- Games Fast Search
- Series Manager
- Customize card sets, card backs and backgrounds
- A unique built-in game editor that lets you change the rules of any game
- The possibility of changing the backgrounds by using .bmp customized image files
- Create a New Card Set Wizard
- Statistics with graphs, 3D charts (pies and bars) and tables to estimate your skill level (by total, current session, series of wins, players games won, players score, hi-scores...), statistics for All Games, Won games, Not Won games, Over Average, Under Average, Not Played...
- Card counter and vertical ScrollBar
- Setting sounds, card animation and winning animation
- High-quality on-line help
- You can also publish your "Overall Score" and your "Single Game Score" on the Internet and compare it with all SolSuite players around the world
- "Show a legal move" command
- Demo Game
- "Pile size after pointer" command, also shows how many redeals remain
- Space bar to turn up cards from the stock
- Full Screen View
- Under Windows XP, SolSuite is fully skinnable with XP Themes and visual styles
- Status bar
- Zoom on statistics
- Accessibility features
- Random game selection from game groups
- Show piles info
- Show hidden cards
- Highlight cards options in Card Counter
- Multi-Player Mode Skins
- Total Moves
- "Game Won" Form
- "Highlight valid tableau positions" feature
New Card Set;
- One of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista (all editions).
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM (256 MB or more recommended).
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher.
- HiColor 16 bit display adapter or higher
SolSuite 2009 9.3 Screenshot
SolSuite 2009 9.3 Keywords
Bookmark SolSuite 2009 9.3
SolSuite 2009 9.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.