Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6
Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6 Ranking & Summary
Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6 description
With Sudoku2pdf you can print booklets of Sudoku puzzles containing 1, 2 or 4 puzzles per page and six levels.
What is Sudoku (su doku,sudoko,sodoku)?
Sudoku, sometimes spelled Su Doku(sudoko,sodoku), is a placement puzzle, also known as Number Place in the United States.
- Enter digits from 1 to 9 into the blank spaces.
- Every row must contain one of each digit. So must every column, as must every 3x3 square.
- It has a unique solution that can be reached logically without guessing.
- It's fun. It's challenging. It's addictive!
There is only one rule:Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 thru 9.
There is no math involved. Nothing has to add up to anything else. You solve the puzzle with logic and reasoning.
- Fill the grid so that the numbers 1 through 9 appear in each row.
- Fill the grid so that the numbers 1 through 9 appear in each column.
- Fill the grid so that the numbers 1 through 9 appear in each 3x3 box.
When you fill all the grid right. Congratulate!!! you win the game!!!
- 32 MB RAM
- 10 MB free hard drive space
- CPU: 333 Mhz
Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6 Screenshot
Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6
Sudoku2pdf Pro 2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.