VS_Sudoku 1.2 Ranking & Summary
VS_Sudoku 1.2 description
VS_Sudoku 1.2 is a logic-based number-placement puzzle played on your own PC. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 boxes (also called blocks or regions) contains the digits from 1 to 9 only one time each. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.
- 10 level difficulty
- Training Mode
- Skins (7 internal skins + color corrector + download other skins from AlphaSkins and put to "Program Directory/Skins")
- Marks (Click the right button on the box, make mark and also the right button to close the pop-up window)
- Time passing
- It work under Windows and Linux with wine (without skins)
- Does not require installation
- All settings (if you their change) save in file in folder with program
- On Esc program hide in task manager
- Free Software
- Save Game on Exit
- MultiLanguage interface
- Save Game on Exit.
- Multilanguage interface
VS_Sudoku 1.2 Screenshot
VS_Sudoku 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark VS_Sudoku 1.2
VS_Sudoku 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.