Winged Warrior III 3.01.83
Winged Warrior III 3.01.83 Ranking & Summary
Winged Warrior III 3.01.83 description
Winged Warrior III 3.01.83 is the third role playing game in Winged Warrior series. You begin your adventure in the southeast region of the Alien World in which you need to fight against a mysterious metallic armored foe attacking the Alien World with magic.
The Governor's Mansion, the cities of Old Port and Phobos, and the Spaceport are all in Alien World. Talk to everyone you meet as you explore the area. You will discover from your conversations that you need to head to Warfort, the city under attack from the metallic warrior.
Playing the Game
- You begin your adventure in the southeast region of the Alien World. The Governor's Mansion, the cities of Old Port and Phobos, and the Spaceport are all in this area. Talk to everyone you meet as you explore the area. You will discover from your conversations that you need to head to Warfort, the city under attack from the metallic warrior.
- Before you leave, you will want to buy supplies for your journey. In the cities, you will find shops to buy supplies. Stock up on whatever you think would be useful. There is also an inn in every city. This is the place to rest and recharge (as well as save your game). You may also find other activities of interest in the cities. You can find out about these activities by talking to those you meet.
- When you are ready to leave this area, you will eventually encounter enemies along the way. These enemies must be defeated. You can attack either using your sword or your arm cannon. You will not be able to use magic on this planet, but since you have the ability to use magic, there will come a time and a place where it is needed and can be used.
- As you adventure, you will find some enemies are more vulnerable to certain attacks than others. This is due to strengths and weaknesses in the enemy's armor or natural protection. If you try a particular attack and it fails to do any damage to the enemy, this means that the enemy is immune to the attack. Experiment with different attacks to find out what is most effective against that particular enemy.
- If you become weak during battle, use health crystals to recharge. If you run out of cannon energy, replenish it with a cannon crystal. If do not want to engage in a particular battle at that time, you can run. But in order to get past enemies, you will need to defeat them. Defeating enemies will increase your experience, which will cause you to become a stronger warrior. If you find you are having difficulty defeating enemies, find some weaker enemies and defeat all you can find. But all enemies do not need to be defeated, only those you feel are necessary to defeat for experience or those you need to get past.
- Continue your journey following the directions of those you meet along the way. Listen to everyone you see, defeat those that block your way, and, in the end, you will triumph over the evil that has invaded the Alien Planet.
- To move the Winged Warrior, use the arrow keys on your keyboard. To talk to people, open treasure chests, or initiate battles, press ENTER on your keyboard. When you are in battle, use your mouse to make selections. Or during battle, you can use the tab key or arrow keys on your keyboard to toggle among selections and the ENTER key to make your selection.
If you press your right mouse button or the letter S on your keyboard, you will bring up the character's status information. Below is a description of each of the items.
- Level: As you gain experience, you will go up levels. As your level increases, your Hit Points, Attack Power, Cannon Energy, and Magic Energy increase.
- Next Level: This is the number of experience points you need to obtain in order to increase to the next level.
- Experience: As you defeat enemies, you will gain experience. The more experience you obtain, the more levels you will increase. This number is the total number of experience points that you have accumulated during the game.
- Hit Points: This is the amount of damage you can sustain before you perish. The display shows your current amount of hit points as well as how many you would have if you were fully charged. If you totally run out of hit points, your game will be over. You can recharge your hit points by staying at an inn or by using a Health Crystal or a Recovery Crystal during battle.
- Attack Power: This is the minimum amount of damage you will take on enemies with your sword unless the enemy is strong, weak, or immune to the attack, in which case the attack will take less, more, or no damage respectively. The maximum amount of damage you will take with your sword will be no more than twice your attack power. You can increase your attack power by increasing levels.
- Cannon Energy: This is the amount energy your cannon has. Your current cannon energy is displayed as well as the amount you would have if you were fully charged. Different cannon attachments require varying amounts of cannon energy to be used. You can increase your cannon energy by increasing levels. You can recharge your cannon energy by staying at an inn or by using a Cannon Crystal or a Recovery Crystal during battle.
- Magic Energy: This is the amount magical energy you possess. Your current magic energy is displayed as well as the amount you would have if your were fully charged. Different magic spells require varying amounts of magic energy to be used. You can increase your magic energy by increasing levels. You can recharge your magic energy by staying at an inn or by using a Magic Crystal or a Recovery Crystal during battle.
- Health Crystals: This is the number of health crystals you have. Health crystals replenish your hit points to maximum.
- Cannon Crystals: This is the number of cannon crystals you have. Cannon crystals replenish your cannon energy to maximum.
- Magic Crystals: This is the number of magic crystals you have. Magic crystals replenish your magical energy to maximum.
- Recovery Crystals: This is the number of recovery crystals you have. Recovery crystals replenish your hit points, cannon energy, and magic energy to maximum simultaneously.
- Gold: This is the total gold you possess. You use gold to buy cannon attachments, health crystals, cannon crystals, and magic crystals.
Winged Warrior III 3.01.83 Screenshot
Winged Warrior III 3.01.83 Keywords
Bookmark Winged Warrior III 3.01.83
Winged Warrior III 3.01.83 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.98
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.89
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.86
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.79
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.76
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.70
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.69
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.68
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.65
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.64
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.63
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.62
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.61
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.57
- Winged Warrior III 3.01.56