3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506
3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506 Ranking & Summary
3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506 description
3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506 is known as a convenient and flexible real-time 3D modeling and animation tool that functions to incorporate an intuitive drag-and-drop approach to 3D modeling.
Complex models can be constructed from simple 3D primitives, or created using 3D Canvas' shape Building Tools. Modeling tools are provided to deform, sculpt, and paint 3D shapes.
Creating an animated scene is as simple as positioning the shapes within your scene for each point in time in your animation. 3D Canvas will ensure that the resulting animation runs smoothly. Your animation can be stepped through a frame at a time, viewed in real-time, or recorded to a Video (AVI) file so that you can distribute your creation.
Tool roll-up groups allow you to customize the 3D Canvas interface so that only those items you use most frequently are visible. And if you need access to a less frequently used feature, the tool roll-up is always one click away.
The standard version of 3D Canvas is a fully functional product provided as freeware. Upgrades are available for those who require additional features either for game development or for rendering photo-realistic images.
- Hardware Accelerated Rendering using Microsoft's Direct3D
- Real-Time rendering
- Animation with Spline-Based Interpolation
- Material Palette that allows you to mix color, texture, texture wrap orientation, Ambient, Specular, Diffuse and Transparency, as paint for shapes
- Nearly thirty 3D primitives including Cube, Sphere, Cone, Cylinder and Torus
- An assortment of lights including Ambient, Directional, Point, Area and Spot lights
- Lathe shape Building Tool using B-Spline curves
- Extrude shape Building Tool using B-Spline curves
- Skeletal Animation
- Inverse Kinematics
- 3D True Type Fonts
- Painting Tools
- shape Face and Point Editing
- Smooth, Flat and Wireframe Rendering
- Fog, including Linear, Exponential and Exponential Square
- Scene Background Images
- Undo/Redo of all modeling operations
- Library storage of commonly used Textures, Materials and shapes
- Scene Hierarchy that permits the creation of complex shapes made of multiple parts that behave as a single entity
- Cut, Copy and Paste of shapes
- Simulated Shadows
- Import of DirectX (x) 3D shapes
- Export of POV-Ray (pov)
- Constrain Operations by Axis
- shape Merge
- Snap To Grid
- Deform Tool
- Smooth Operation
- Extrude Operation
- Bend Operation
- Material Operation
- Crease Operation
- Taper Operation
- Divide Operation
- Edge Operation
- Invert Operation
- Scale Operation
- Provides more flexibility than scaling with the Edit Control.
- Trim Operation
- Inset Operation
- Creates a new faces inset within the selected face or faces.
- Soften Operation
- Softens the edges an shape. Similar to the Smooth operation though it does not increase the number of faces or points. It also can be used on a selection of faces, edges or points.
- Point Position Operation
- Allows direct entry of the position of a point.
- Equalize Operation
- Equalizes a selection of points along either the X, Y or Z axes.
3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506 Screenshot
3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506 Keywords
Bookmark 3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506
3D Canvas 8.2 Build 1506 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.