3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0
3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0 Ranking & Summary
3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0 description
3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0 offers a professional program that can allow you to import geometric data from 3DM files. 3DM Import for Bricscad offers seamless conversion of 3DM geometry to Bricscads DWG geometry. The integrity of layers, blocks, block instances or inserts, dimensions, etc. are maintained across the conversion.
Installation & Usage:
Since 3DM Import for Bricscad is a plug-in for Bricscad, it must be loaded into the Bricscad environment before it can be used. Please follow the simple instructions in the 3DM Import for Bricscad ReadMe document which is copied into the installation folder. If you accept the default values in the installer, 3DM Import for Bricscad will be up and running within a minute. However, if you choose to modify the values (for example, install the software at a location other than the default) then you will have to take extra care to see that Bricscad and the 3DM Import for Bricscad plug-in are properly setup and recognize each other. For an easy and straight forward installation, simply run the installer and accept the default installation options. After you have loaded the plug-in file into Bricscad, simply click on the menu items in the "3DMImport" submenu to run these new commands. Truly, software made simple!
The '3DMImport' menu consists of the following commands:
- 3DMImport - Imports a 3DM file
- 3DMImportHelp - Displays the 3DM Import for Bricscad help file
- 3DMImportRegister - Registers your copy of 3DM Import for Bricscad
- 3DMImportAbout - Displays the 3DM Import for Bricscad About box
The 3DM File Format
- The 3DM (3D Model) file format is the native file format of Rhinoceros, the NURBS modeling software from Robert McNeel & Associates.
- The OpenNURBS Initiative was founded by Robert McNeel & Associates in January 2000, with the sole purpose of providing CAD, CAM, CAE and computer graphics software users reliable methods for transferring 3D geometry between applications via the 3DM file format. TerrainCAD, our terrain generation, editing and modeling software, also uses the 3DM file format as its native file format.
- 3DM Import for Bricscad offers seamless conversion of 3DM geometry to Bricscad's DWG geometry. The integrity of layers, blocks, block instances or inserts, dimensions, etc. are maintained across the conversion. Optionally, polycurves, meshes and blocks can be exploded into simpler objects during the import.
- 3DM Import for Bricscad is very easy to use. Once installed, it must be loaded into the Bricscad environment.
- There are simple instructions for this in the ReadMe file. Once loaded it adds new commands to Bricscad's existing commands and a new submenu called "3DMImport" to the Bricscad menu containing these newly added commands.
3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0 Screenshot
3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark 3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0
3DM Import for Bricscad 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.