3DVIA Shape 3.0
3DVIA Shape 3.0 Ranking & Summary
3DVIA Shape 3.0 description
3DVIA Shape 3.0 is known as a free yet useful online 3D modeling, remix and publishing application that allows anyone to easily share their ideas in 3D. Based on some of the most powerful modeling applications in the world, 3DVIA Shape allows users to create models, add textures and then publish them directly to our free online community located at 3DVIA Web site.
- Create smooth, curved surfaces for boats, planes, rockets or anything else that comes to mind.
- Draw flat shapes and revolve them around an axis to form cylindrical 3D objects such as cones, spheres, cups, vases, etc.
- With ease, create windows, doors, picture frames, etc. with the ability to thicken, curve and manipulate shapes within shapes for depth.
- Mirror Geometry
- Create perfectly symmetrical objects by modeling half of their geometry then mirroring and combining it with the other half.
- Distance Snapping
- Accurately design 3D models with precise display and measurement tools. Know exactly where on the grid you are drawing and to what scale.
- Draw on Curved Surfaces
- Control deformed surfaces with the ability to draw lines on them where needed.
- Search and Remix from 3DVIA.com
- Use pre-existing models on 3DVIA.com as a base to start your design, or add models into your current scene to create a 3D environment.
- Paint Models
- Bring your models to life by adding color or textures. Choose colors or photorealistic textures, such as wood, tile or glass, from the 3DVIA Shape paint library and apply them to your model, or upload your own.
- Version 3.0 extends powerful "freeform" modeling to everyone, allowing for the creation of smooth, curved surfaces like boats, planes or anything from your imagination.
- Draw on Curved Surfaces: Users have better control over deformed surfaces with the ability to draw lines where needed.
- Revolve: Quickly creates cylindrical solids to make cones, spheres, cups, vases, etc.
- Offset: With ease, users can create windows, doors, picture frames, etc. with the ability to thicken, curve and manipulate facets for depth.
- Mirror Geometry: Creates a mirror-based duplicate for designing objects in perfect symmetry.
- Improved Distance Snapping: displays and measures with greater accuracy and precision where on the grid users are drawing.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Server 2003 SP2, or Vista.
- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 2.0.
- 250 MB or more hard disk space.
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz or faster recommended).
- 512 MB memory (1 GB recommended).
- 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended) supporting OpenGL 1.1 (Open GL 1.5 recommended) with OpenGL 3D hardware acceleration enabled.
- 1024x768 screen (32-bit true color recommended).
- High-speed or broadband Internet connection.
- 3-button mouse recommended.
3DVIA Shape 3.0 Screenshot
3DVIA Shape 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark 3DVIA Shape 3.0
3DVIA Shape 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.