555 Timer PRO 2.1
555 Timer PRO 2.1 Ranking & Summary
555 Timer PRO 2.1 description
555 Timer PRO 2.1 is known as an effective tool that provides an array of design wizards, circuit blocks and information panels that facilitate the use of the 555 timer in projects. Component value calculations for the 555 take into account the supply voltage, timer fabrication (CMOS or Bipolar), and, where appropriate, load currents.
- 555 timer synopsis - includes pin functions, fabrication differences, component selection
- 22 timer design wizards - 14 for the astable mode, 8 for the monostable mode
- input circuits - for gating an astable or triggering a monostable. Input categories are switch, touch plate, continuity, liquid level, AC detect, light, sound, and temperature.
- counter wizards - facilitate divide by/count to strategies using common binary and decade counters
- output circuits - that can be activated by the 555 timer. Includes switching loads, driving motors, driving LEDs, lamps, numeric and bar graph displays, and audio, ultrasound and RF outputs
- general - voltage reference design, "best pair" resistor substitution, logic families reference, IC pin outs for all ICs used in 555 Timer PRO EX
- PDF file output - create complete projects by writing all project circuit blocks to one convenient PDF file
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2K
555 Timer PRO 2.1 Screenshot
555 Timer PRO 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark 555 Timer PRO 2.1
555 Timer PRO 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.