ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113 Ranking & Summary
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113 description
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113 is a software that gives you the easy way to organize and share your photos.
Tutorials: Quickly get started using ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 with these image-rich tutorials. Each quick and easy step-by-step tutorial will help you accomplish common tasks right away.
- Using the Easy-select bars. ACDSee Photo Manager 2009’s Easy-select bar makes it extremely quick and easy to browse, display, group, and search for the exact combination of photos you want.
- Browsing photos by date or event. ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 offers a number of ways to browse your photos. In this tutorial, we explore how you can browse by date or event.
- Fixing red-eye. Let us show you the most effective way to remove red eye from your photos using ACDSee Photo Manager 2009’s Red Eye Reduction tool.
- Browsing files using Auto Categories. ACDSee takes the information a camera records about the settings used when taking a photo and displays it as Auto Categories that you can see and use easily to organize and find your photos.
1. Manage your memories with ease. ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 lets you quickly view and find photos, fix flaws, and share your favorites through e-mail, prints and free online albums.
2. View photos instantly
- Never wait for an image to open again - ACDSee 2009 is the fastest viewing software around. Fill your screen with photos, zoom through your thumbnails, and view photos at full size. Plus, instantly see e-mail attachments or files on your desktop, with ACDSee's handy Quick View feature.
- View images from around the world with UNICODE support.
3. Organize everything
- Stay on top of your entire collection. Drag and drop photos into Windows® file folders, add keywords and ratings, edit your metadata, and create your own categories. Assign images to as many categories as you like without taking up more space on your computer. Rename, rotate and resize groups of photos at once.
- Get organized right away. Define categories, keywords and create backups and more as you pull images in from your camera or other storage device. When importing is complete, your files are already organized and ready for you to browse and share.
- Easily share photo information such as categories, keywords and ratings, by embedding them in your image’s XMP fields.
4. Find your favorites
- With ACDSee, you'll never lose track of a single shot again, even if you have thousands of photos in your collection. Enter multi-word keywords like “New Jersey” or “wedding party”, search only specific folders, and find that one special image with the Quick Search bar.
- Use the handy Calendar or Events view to see photos from a birthday party, vacation trip or other special occasion.
- Store your frequently used searches so you can use them again and again.
5. Picture-perfect memories
- Show off photos in their best light. Instantly adjust exposure, fix common problems like red eye and blemishes, and erase distracting objects. Rescue photos that are too light or dark with a single click, thanks to ACDSee’s patent-pending Shadow/Highlights tool. Write text, add a vignette, or apply an artistic effect such as sepia, stained glass, or crayon drawing. You can even adjust a selected area of your photo, such as a single flower or a face in the crowd.
- Let your creativity run wild. ACDSee always saves a copy of your originals so you can restore them at any time.
- Add a finishing touch to your photo with a custom border, drop shadow or edge effect.
6. Share your shots
- E-mail photos without worrying about file sizes. Create CDs, DVDs, prints and more. Upload to sites like flickr™ and Smugmug without having to leave ACDSee. Post a photo widget on your website or blog, powered by your free SendPix online album.
- Play the enhanced slide show of your photos, complete with music, pan and zoom, and color effects. With ACDSee, it's easy to share your best shots with the world.
7. Make home printing a breeze. With ACDSee’s print layout tools it’s easier than ever to print your photos from home. ACDSee works within your print margins and helps you print multiple prints on a single page, fill an entire page, or create custom print sizes.
8. Protect your photos. ACDSee helps you keep copies of your images so you don’t lose them if your computer fails. Use the Sync tool to synchronize your image folders with an external hard drive or networked drive. Or, use the Database Backup feature to backup your photos and database information to CD or DVD. You can even schedule backups and reminders.
9. View, browse and manage over 100 file types. Get extensive format support for audio, video and images including BMP, GIF, IFF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAS, RSB, SGI, TGA and TIFF.
Organize and back up as you import,
Embed your custom medatada,
Save searches, add borders, e
Experience unicode support,
Save your originals,
Experience the improved auto slide show
Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel® Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
100 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
CD/DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs
Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista® operating system.
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
QuickTime 6.0 - for QuickTime file format support
Ghostscript 8.0 - for PDF support
Windows Media® Player 9.0 or later
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113 Screenshot
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113 Keywords
Bookmark ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 11.0.113 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.