ACP Log Analyzer 1.29
ACP Log Analyzer 1.29 Ranking & Summary
ACP Log Analyzer 1.29 description
ACP Log Analyzer 1.29 is described as a convenient as well as helpful app that provides a quick and easy mechanism for generating an informational report on your ACP-based observing activities. This can be for the previous evening, the last month, or as long as you've been using ACP (and have the log files related to your observing sessions).
ACP Log Analyzer makes it easy to find out, for example, what your average pointing error is when slewing to objects, what your average FWHM is, how many plate solves failed, how many times an auto-focus run succeeded/failed, etc. This can be done for a single log or for many hundreds, and you can view summarized information about each log and/or overall results for the entire set of log files. And ACP Log Analyzer works quickly too, normally completing in a few seconds or less, even when parsing several hundred logs.
- Bug fix:
- Fixed minor issue with Slew (to target) time. They now ignore rare instances where the slew starts but ACP doesn't report the slew end time. These instances are detected by looking for pointing updates, re-slews to targets or starting slews to other targets
- Internal code refactoring:
- Split the Log class into a partial class, spread over two files (the log parsing methods were split out)
- Split the ParseLog() method so that each log event's processing was refactored into distinct methods (was in one large method)
- Reworked all the average, sum, etc. type methods/getters to use the built-in .NET Average, Sum, etc. extension methods
- Refactored enumerations of properties where possible with LINQ expressions
- Refactored log properties to use on-demand calculated values (previously used cached private members exposed by getters)
- Refactored report, again by using LINQ to query log data and eliminate duplicated data
- Numerous other changes to clean, simplify and improve code quality
- Windows XP (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit) or Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4 (full framework or client profile)
ACP Log Analyzer 1.29 Screenshot
ACP Log Analyzer 1.29 Keywords
Bookmark ACP Log Analyzer 1.29
ACP Log Analyzer 1.29 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.