ACS Capture 3.2.1
ACS Capture 3.2.1 Ranking & Summary
ACS Capture 3.2.1 description
ACS Capture 3.2.1 is considered as a powerful screen capture tool and editor that allows you to easily to capture any part of your screen and edit the captured image with Image Editor,this will enhance you screen-shot works.
- Capture auto-scrolled tall window like Internet Explorer and Firefox webpages (not all scrolled window supported);
- Capture very tall webpages;
- Capture any part of screen;
- Support variable ways for capture include (Rectangle, Circle, Ellipse, Polygon, Freehand, Window Objects and Full Screen);
- Edit capture images with image editor;
- Copy image to clipboard manually or automatically;
- Save images in several popular formats (BMP/JPG/TIFF/GIF/PCX/WMF/RAS/PNG etc);
- Print captured images ;
- Edit captures with variable image effects;
- Share your captures with friends via Google Picasa Web album;
- Upload captured images to Google Picasa Web album for free;
- Auto saving captures depends on settings;
- Support multi-documents editing
- If you can see it, you can capture it.
- Capture anything you can see on the screen with a click. Don't waste your time cropping your captures, ACS Capture will do exactly what you want very easily.
- Full image editing features.
- ACS Capture provides variable editing features for you. You can easily add shapes like lines, polygons, circles or texts annotation on your captures with just few operations. All this editing features save your time switching among many applications. Also, you can add many image effects onto your captures like emboss, color balance, shadow and edge effects.
- Share your screenshots via Google Picasa Web album.
- If you want to share your captured screenshots with your friends, ACS Capture gives you an easy way to do that. Just create an account on Google Picasa Web album for free, it's Done! ACS Capture helps you upload your screenshots very easily and gives you back the URL of the captures uploaded.
- Capture tall scrolled window
- New version comes with new feature to capture tall window (Auto-scrolled window) with scroll bars. This kind of windows always have taller content beyond window size, for example Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer.
- Multi-documents supports.
- You can capture multi-images and edit them at the same time.
- Fix bug during capturing webpages in firefox
- Pentium 4 1G CPU or higher;
- 512 Mb RAM;
- Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/vista/win7.
- 100MB Hard-disk free space
ACS Capture 3.2.1 Screenshot
ACS Capture 3.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark ACS Capture 3.2.1
ACS Capture 3.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.