Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Ranking & Summary
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 description
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 is a multi-functional and powerful software which combines power and simplicity to help you do it all.
This professional program can edit and enhance your photos by fixing common flaws instantly or using advanced options for more control. Keep every photo at your fingertips.
Use Adobe Photoshop Elements to show off your creativity in entertaining slide shows, web galleries, photo mail and countless other ways.
- Instantly fix common flaws
- Make quick fixes: Perform a full range of common photo adjustments — including color, contrast, and lighting — in the convenient Quick Fix mode.
- Get realistic skin tones: Easily adjust skin tones for a more natural look, even in poorly lit photos.
- Say goodbye to red eye: Photoshop Elements now eliminates red eye automatically as you download photos from your camera. Or you can remove red eye from individual shots without even clicking on the photo.
- Compare changes in before and after views: Instantly see the effects of adjustments you make with before and after views in Quick Fix mode.
- Correct color effortlessly: Compare a range of color variations side by side with your original photo, and select the best choice with a single click.
- Automatically divide scanned photos: Save time by scanning several photos at once. Photoshop Elements automatically divides, straightens, and saves each photo separately.
- Rotate and crop: Turn photos right side up and crop out unwanted areas quickly and accurately.
- Perform advanced editing
- Quickly retouch specific areas: Easily select by brushing over any element of your photo to make a range of adjustments to a specific area or object.
- Brush away flaws: Easily brush away wrinkles and unwanted objects using the Spot Healing Brush for instant results and the Healing Brush for finer control.
- Control color temperature and tint: Get the best overall color possible with easy slider controls for color temperature and tint.
- Easily adjust shadows and highlights: Rescue poorly lit photos by lightening shadows and reducing the glare of highlights.
- Fine-tune exposure: Adjust the exposure of specific areas in your photos using professional darkroom tools like dodge, burn, and sponge.
- Benefit from 16-bit support: Get truer, higher quality results with support for 16-bit color.
- Fine-tune your cameras raw files
- Make adjustments to exposure and lighting by working with the original raw data files from your digital camera. Photoshop Elements now offers Digital Negative (DNG) support.
- Convert raw files to DNG: Enjoy a lifetime of access to your raw files by converting them to universal DNG format, which means youll be able to open and use your highest quality photo files without worrying about proprietary camera formats.
- Learn advanced techniques: Spark your imagination and master advanced techniques by following the steps in How-To guides.
- Be creative in less time: Start editing sooner with a quick-launching Editor mode.
- See the full color range: Adjust the color range of any photo and see real-time changes in the Histogram palette.
- Artistically enhance photos
- Give photos extra dimension: Add depth with drop shadows, bevels, glows, and other effects, which are automatically applied to any element placed on a layer.
- Convert to black-and-white or sepia: Give your photos a classic look by instantly converting them to black-and-white or sepia tone.
- Instantly apply multiple effects: Stylize your photos with hundreds of cool special effects. Easily mix multiple effects, change their order, and preview them in the Filter Gallery.
- Apply colored filters: Create real-world photographic effects by applying tint filters that simulate colored filters on a camera.
- Simulate painting: Transform your photos with realistic paintbrush effects to simulate oils, watercolors, charcoals, pastels, and different canvas textures.
- Add surreal effects: Have fun liquifying your photos by easily twisting, warping, stretching, and pulling different areas.
- Create composites
- Combine photos with control: Place a friend on a mountaintop, add ancestors to a family portrait, and create other fun combinations using flexible layers.
- Easily isolate objects from backgrounds: Quickly separate an object from its background — even in complex, textured areas — and instantly remove rough edges.
- Erase backgrounds: Magically remove backgrounds, leaving foregrounds untouched.
- Easily assemble panoramas: Create seamless panoramas by automatically stitching together multiple photos with Adobe Photomerge technology.
- Try anything: Experiment without worry, knowing you can instantly undo or redo multiple steps in one click.
- Add text and graphics
- Tell your story in stylized text: Type titles and labels right onto your photos and edit them at any time. Easily choose typefaces from the enhanced font menu, which now displays characters for each typeface.
- Instantly add shapes: Decorate your photos with geometric shapes, symbols, stamps, and thought bubbles from the built-in library, or draw your own.
- Add decorative edges: Crop your photos into fun shapes with a single click of the Cookie Cutter, or frame them with hundreds of decorative edge designs.
- From the creators of Adobe Photoshop
- Use industry-leading technology: Create top-quality images with software based on industry-leading Adobe Photoshop software. Professionals have relied on it for more than a decade.
- Process batches of photos at once: Save hours of effort by automatically processing batches of photos. Remove red eye, rename, resize, convert formats, adjust levels, add text, and more.
- Make the most of Windows XP: Take advantage of the full power and speed of your Windows XP system.
- Entertain friends with a custom slide show
- Easily tell a story: In just a few clicks, create an entertaining slide show, complete with captions.
- Dazzle your audience with special effects: Captivate family and friends with documentary-style pan and zoom effects, amazing transitions, and clip art decorations.
- Set the mood with sound: Personalize your slide show by adding narration and multiple tracks of your favorite music — now with easier controls.
- Conveniently share photos and order prints online
- Share photos online: Easily upload your photos to a personal online album that can be updated with new photos at any time. Family and friends can view your photos and instantly order prints.
- Order prints online with one click: Turn your digital pictures into professional-quality Kodak prints with new one-click printing, or create a memorable hardbound photo book. Both are delivered directly to your door.
- Share printed photos in creative ways: Easily upload photos to have professional-quality Kodak prints delivered to your doorstep. Or create your own calendars, greeting cards, and albums to print at home.
- Show virtually everywhere
- View photos on your TV: Entertain a roomful of friends by showing photos and slide shows on your TV, either over a home network or from a video CD. Control the show using your TV remote.
- Animate photos for the Web: Liven up your Web site by turning photos into GIF animations that you can preview within Photoshop Elements.
- Share photos on mobile phones and handhelds: Keep in touch by instantly sending photos to friends mobile phones, or take your photos with you on your Palm OS handheld.
- Send personalized photo mail
- Make it easy for friends to enjoy your photos: Send photos within the body of your e-mail, not as attachments.
- Personalize your message: Give your e-mail a personal touch by choosing a themed template or decorative frame and adding your own captions.
- Keep e-mail sizes small: Photoshop Elements automatically optimizes your photos so they download quickly, look great, and wont overload your friends mailboxes.
- Create your own calendars, cards, and albums
- Create a years worth of memories: Admire your photos throughout the year or create the perfect year-end gift by printing a custom wall calendar.
- Send a greeting card: Celebrate any event with a personalized greeting card that features your own photo and message. Use themed templates or create your own.
- Assemble an album: Create great-looking albums, ready to print. Just choose from a variety of themes and add your own captions.
- Enjoy flexible print options
- Make the most of your photo paper: Quickly drop your photos into Picture Packages that let you print photos from your desktop printer in a variety of flexible layouts.
- Instantly add captions: Add captions, dates, or other text to your print layouts with just a few clicks.
- Print contact sheets and labels: Instantly print a contact sheet of your photos for future reference, or print sheets of labels using standard layouts.
- Easily find and view your photos
- Instantly organize by date: Download photos from your camera and Photoshop Elements automatically puts them in the order you took them.
- Forget about renaming: You'll never have to rename another file or folder, and you can organize your library the way you want so your photos are always at your fingertips.
- Categorize by tagging: Easily tag photos with keywords that represent favorite people, places, or events. You can instantly view every photo youve ever taken of Amy, for example, by simply clicking on her tag.
- Find every face: Instantly find all of your photos that contain faces so you can tag photos of friends and family for easy sorting.
- Group photos into collections: Place your family, work, or vacation photos into collections to keep them together for special projects.
- Archive photos for safekeeping: Easily preserve all of your photos, keyword tags, and projects on CD or DVD, with no additional software required.
- View photos the way you want
- See all your photos in one place: View your photos in one convenient location — whether theyre stored on your hard drive or on CD — automatically organized by date.
- Pick your best shot: Zero in on the best of many similar photos while viewing them side by side using Photo Compare.
- View photos full screen: Flip through photos in full-screen mode so its easy to rate your favorites, rotate them, and mark them for printing.
- Put your favorites on top: Cut down on clutter by stacking similar photos on top of one another.
- Know where your photos are: Already created folders on your hard drive? Easily access your photos and add, delete, or move folders using the Folder View.
- Quickly find any photo
- Find photos from a special day: Flip through photos taken on a special day using the convenient Date View. Browse by day, week, month, or year.
- View photos by time period: View photos taken over a specific time period by clicking the intuitive Timeline.
- Search by metadata: Quickly find and preview any photo, no matter where its stored, with expanded metadata search parameters, including f-stop, digital camera model, and exposure values.
- Pinpoint your search: Complex searches are quick and easy with the power of keyword tags. Instantly find photos that show only Jack, but not Jack and Jill, for instance.
- Search by usage: Find photos youve used in a slide show, sent as photo mail, put on a greeting card or calendar creation, or used any other way.
- Search for similar photos: Automatically find photos that share common characteristics, such as color, shape, pattern, or composition.
- Intel Pentium III or 4 or Intel Centrino (or compatible) 800MHz processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, or Media Center Edition 2005 with Service Pack 2
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 900MB of available hard-disk space
- Color monitor with 16-bit color video card
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution
- Microsoft DirectX 9 compatible display driver
- CD-ROM drive
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Screenshot
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Keywords
Bookmark Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.