Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003
Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003 Ranking & Summary
Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003 description
Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003 will make you satisfied because with an easy-to-use interface and a powerful photo recovery engine that can recover even the most highly-fragmented photos, Adroit can take photo recovery to a whole new level.
It can recover deleted photos from internal and external hard drives, USB sticks, memory cards, digital cameras, and disk images in three easy steps. Simply point and click the drive or memory card to recover from and Adroit takes care of the rest. Detects accidentally formatted drives and memory cards automatically and tune the recovery engine appropriately. During recovery thumbnails of recovered photos stream through the screen. When recovery is complete Adroit groups the photos for easy navigation. Thumbnails and full preview of recovered images are also available.
- Easy-to-use & free to try
- Adroit is absolutely free to try. See what you can recover before you buy. You can preview all recoverable photos in their actual sizes. When you're satisfied with the results you can pay and save the photos.
- Recover fragmented photos
- A used memory card or drive "fragments" photos during storage. Adroit Photo Recovery is the only product that can recover fragmented photos. It can even recover fragmented photos from a formatted drive or memory card!
- Adroit uses SmartCarving™ technology to accomplish this unique feat that even the most expensive data recovery services cannot.
- Recover from any device
- Storage devices come in many shapes and sizes. Adroit Photo Recovery can recover photos from any device. As long as Microsoft Windows Explorer can read a device Adroit can recover photos from that device. Adroit can recover from any device! These devices include:
- Internal and external hard drives
- USB sticks
- CompactFlash cards
- SD cards
- Digital cameras
- In addition to electronic devices, Adroit can also recover photos from disk images (dd, ISO, etc.) of these devices. If you ever made a disk image of a device from which you lost photos you can use Adroit Photo Recovery to get those photos back.
- Recover from any file system
- File system corruption and accidental formatting are two of the most common reasons for lost photos or entire directories/folders disappearing!
- Memory cards can use one of many different file systems such as, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc. Adroit Photo Recovery supports all the file systems used by memory cards. Even if a file system is entirely corrupted or a disk drive is accidentally formatted Adroit Photo Recovery can automatically detect these problems and adjust itself to recover those lost photos.
- Recover most common formats
- Adroit recovers photos stored in the most popular file formats such as, JPEG and PNG. Future versions of Adroit will add support for additional formats found only in high-end cameras such as, CR2, CRW, NEF, RAW, etc.
Enhancements: Version 1.003 enables USB installation choice, improves installer warning message, adds option to view folder when saving a photo group, improves payment and registering options, and fixes recovery from disks with corrupted boot sectors.
Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003 Screenshot
Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003 Keywords
Bookmark Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003
Adroit Photo Recovery 1.003 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.