Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10
Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10 description
Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10 is designed as a professional program. There are some strange folks out there, who waste their valuable time converting, cropping or resizing images one by one. After spending hours doing that, they spent more time renaming images one at a time. Then they complain how difficult it is to use Photoshop to perform even the most basic image editing tasks. And the most unusual thing about them that they still have not downloaded and installed Advanced Batch Converter - a time-saving image processing software application so simple, even your grandmother can use it.
Advanced Batch Converter can take virtually any number of images in any format (over 150 file formats supported) and convert them within seconds to any of the 40+ most popular formats. Advanced Batch Converter can also resize, rotate, flip, mirror, crop individual or bulk images within seconds. You can also apply various filters, watermarks, morphing effects and enhance colors, to name a few perks that come with the software.
- The program supports 44 file formats to which you can convert: bmp, dib, rle, gif, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, png, pcx, pcc, dcx, tga, wmf, emf, ico, pbm, jng, jp2, j2k, ps, eps, pdf, wbmp, psd, wap, raw, pcd, cin, dot, dpx, fits, fpx, hdf, miff, pict, sgi, sun, vicar, viff, hdp, wdp, xbm and xpm.
- The actual conversion process is extremely fast, with the whole process being over in the blink of an eye.
- The user interface couldn't be any easier, making use of icons wherever possible and keeping buttons to a minimum. This results in an uncluttered layout that allows the user to concentrate on the job at hand, rather than working out what everything does.
- All images can be viewed directly inside the program, with various details about the image being displayed, such as file size, image size and image name. Images can also be printed directly from within Advanced Batch Converter.
- Along with the ability to batch convert you can, of course, carry out single conversions. It also includes full support for carrying out conversions (batch or otherwise) through the use of Command Line input. This enables you to carry out conversions without the use of the GUI, and to execute these from within other programs.
- Image conversion is becoming increasingly essential in today's multimedia world, and this is a powerful and cheap option to carry out the task.
- The interface is uncluttered, using icons wherever possible. You can thus concentrate on the task at hand, rather than trying to figure out what everything does.
- All the standard features are there, such as rotation, cropping, and slide-show capability. Almost every menu item, button, and input field offers tool tips.
- The program includes a detailed tutorial, but you're unlikely to need it since everything is so clearly laid out. You can view images and details including file size, image size, and name directly inside the program.
- Advanced Batch Converter supports a number of image extensions and can perform batch or single conversions in a snap.
- You can drag images from Windows Explorer into the Advanced Batch Converter window, and even perform file conversions outside the program using a command-line option.
- Graphics professionals and photo buffs would benefit from Advanced Batch Converter.
- Supported images: bmp, jpg, gif, giff, png, tif, jpeg, rle, dib, pcd, icb, ico, wmf, tiff, tga, pcx, scr, emf, jif, vda, jfif, rgb, afi, vst, win, cel, jpe, rgba, pic, pcc, cut, ppm, pgm, pbm, sgi, rla, rpf, psd, pdd, psp, cur, targa, bw, tar, jfi, eps (preview), int, pdf, crw, cr2, dicom, dcm, pict, inta, fax, jng, mng, 411, wbmp, wbm, ani, pix, thm, g3f, g3n, jp2, j2k, jpc, jpx, j2c, j, rl4, rl8, sys, tim, g3, tpi, tpic, pnm, pxm, iri, iris, rppm, rpgm, rpbm, rpxm, rpnm, rpp, rpg, rpb, rpx, rpn, avi, hdp, wdp, bpx and much more.
- New formats: DICOM Bitmap (dicom, dcm, dic), JBig (jbg, jbig, jbi, bie), Apple PICT, Microsoft HD Photo (hdp, wdp), Camera RAW, Flashpix, Adobe Photoshop PSD.
- New effects: auto equalize, gamma correction, auto sharp, inner shadow.
Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10 Screenshot
Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10
Advanced Batch Converter 4.4.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.7
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.6
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.5
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.2.91
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.2.89
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.2.36
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.1.25
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.0.19
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.0.19
- Advanced Batch Converter 4.0.12
- Advanced Batch Converter 3.9.77
- Advanced Batch Converter 3.9.76
- Advanced Batch Converter 3.8.20