Advanced TIFF Editor 188.8.131.52
Advanced TIFF Editor 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Advanced TIFF Editor 220.127.116.11 description
Advanced TIFF Editor 18.104.22.168 provides a simple but powerful software for viewing, editing and converting FAX, TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, JBIG, DICOM
Advanced TIFF Editor can show all kinds of FAX images, multipage FAX and TIFF images. Advanced TIFF Editor supports many FAX file formats. Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly to any printer supported by your operating system. Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer dialog.
Advanced TIFF Editor can convert FAX and TIFF files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PDF, PS.
Advanced TIFF Editor can edit loaded images - extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, insert test, erase, correct. You can send the fax by printing to the FAX printer (Windows NT Fax Driver). Supported the input image file formats - FAX, TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, GIF. Supported the output image file formats - FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM.
View functions - Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars), zooming (+/- keys, menufunctions or drawing a rectangular area), antialiasing, rotation (90 and 180), flip, invert.
Print functions - Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position, print preview.
Special functions - TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags).
Twain Support for scanners and cameras.
SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS
- FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, EPS, PS, AI, GIF, DCX (multipage)
- JBIG files
- DICOM files (*.dcm;*.dic;*.dicom)
- Opening all files of Common Graphic formats (*.jpg; *.jpeg;*.pcx; *.bmp; *.ico; *.cur; *.png; *.wmf; *.emf; *.tga; *.pxm; *.wbmp; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.dcx; *.crw ...)
- Supported TIFF compressions: rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4.
- Supported color depths:
- 1 Bit (black/white),
- 4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels),
- 8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and
- 24 Bit (16,7 mil. colors), transparency.
- Open dialog with preview
- Image loading from URL
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
- FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP
- PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
- Adobe PDF format (PDF)
- PostScript (PS, EPS)
- Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
- Multipage PCX (DCX)
- Image drag and move quick panning
- Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
- Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or either side
- Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
- Black and white image anti-aliasing for enhanced gray scale viewing
- Color image antialiasing and smoothing for enhanced zoom viewing
- Zoom filter for an edit modes (annotation, draw, erase).
- Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180°)
- Custom rotating
- Rotating of a Selected area.
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Negative image
- Maintain aspect ratio for images with different horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
- Color Management System (CMS)
- Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
- Thumbnail size editing.
- Image Caching setting.
- Most Recently Used list.
- Pages list (thumbnails).
- Files list (thumbnails).
- Files list operations (save, load).
- Startup mode selection.
- "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons on tool bar.
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners and WIA scanners and cameras.
- Many parameters for work with scanner.
- Display Grid.
- Working in dual monitor mode
- Working in systems with 256 colors
- Pages Stacking
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
- Insert and Append new image page from scanner, windows clipboard image, or existing file
- Perform page insert, move and delete
- Split a multi-page TIFF file
- Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files into one TIFF file.
- View and Save multi-page files
- The "save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED pages
- Multipage color adjustment.
- Split page
- Crop function for all selected pages
- Reverse of pages
- Odd and Even pages selection
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Remove Noise
- Remove isolated pixels
- Color depth (24 bit, 8 bit, gray, B&W - 3 methods)
- Color adjust (Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation ...)
- Effects (User filters, Bump map, Lens, ...)
- Split Pages
- Reorder Pages
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Reverse of Pages
- Combine annotations with background
IMAGE EDIT PROCESSING
- Mark and crop area
- Automatically crop edge space
- Automatically crop black border
- Image Deskewing (to correct images that were skewed from fax transmission, scanning, etc).
- Deskewing fine feature
- Image clearing - Remove Noise and Remove Isolated Pixels.
- Text inserting (TEXT mode)
- Imare Resize
- Canvas resize
- Eraser tools for image correction (with color selection).
- Converting to 24 bit, to gray, to black and white.
- Color Adjust, Effects.
- Add margins.
- Importing of the Text to the Graphics
- File Deleting
- Pages Combining
- "Auto Crop Line" function
ANNOTATIONS READING and WRITING
- Line, circle, ellipse, text, sticky note, and freehand drawing
- Highlight region, image, ruler, polyline
- Angle, memo, Date/Time
- Text rubber and image stamps
- 'White Transparent' property for image stamp (to insert signature)
- Merge on image permanently
- Wang and Kodak Imaging (also known as Imaging for Windows) compatible
- Stamp annotation properties manager
- Measurement Units
- Annotation search in the files.
- Object antialiasing
- Autosizing for Text object
- Moving and resizing of the inserted images.
- Annotation info on thumbnails.
- Advanced properties for Annotation objects
- Allow to print a selected area
- Perform copy, paste, crop, edit, rotate, delete
- Image processing
- Clearing of a selected area on all of the selected pages (Ctrl + Del).
- Save selection to file
- Load selection from file
- Custom selection
- Print at page centre
- Print actual size or fit to page
- Print with annotations
- Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position
- Print preview, automatic orientation
- Print multi-page TIFF files as a single print job
- Print the current display
- Storage of the last used printer and paper size.
- Saving of the print parameters.
- Showing the page number at printing.
- Easy Print command (printing without dialog)
- Measurement tools (length, area, calibrate)
- Select file association to double-click file launching Advanced TIFF Editor
- File associations checking
- TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete, modify)
- Multiuser settings
- Customization: menu hotkeys (shortcuts), toolbar
- Ability to lock the file at editing
- Program allows to send by e-mail either all or selected pages
- Mouse wheel actions
- Mouse wheel zoom position (center or mouse)
- Mouse wheel invert direction
- Tips of the day
- Upgrade reminder
- Menu and Toolbar customization
- Command line parameters
- Menu customization
- FREE upgrades for one year
- Support of localization tools for different languages
- Translate and get a FREE registration
- New action for batch mode: Combine annotations with background.
- Menu customization New parameter: AllowMalformedPages, which enabled to load pages with errors
- New feature: Navigator. View | Navigator
- Bug fixed: Text mode
- New feature. Advanced properties for Annotation objects
- 64 MB RAM
Advanced TIFF Editor 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Advanced TIFF Editor 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced TIFF Editor 188.8.131.52
Advanced TIFF Editor 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced TIFF Editor 220.127.116.11
- Advanced TIFF Editor 3.1
- Advanced TIFF Editor 18.104.22.168
- Advanced TIFF Editor 22.214.171.124
- Advanced TIFF Editor 126.96.36.199
- Advanced TIFF Editor 3.0.1
- Advanced TIFF Editor 3.0
- Advanced TIFF Editor 188.8.131.52
- Advanced TIFF Editor 184.108.40.206
- Advanced TIFF Editor 220.127.116.11
- Advanced TIFF Editor 2.9
- Advanced TIFF Editor 18.104.22.168
- Advanced TIFF Editor 2.5
- Advanced TIFF Editor 1.0